Chapter 13) Changes (Foggy's perspective)

Foggy in the Dark Forest

Chapter 1) The Dark Forest

Once there was a wolf named Foggy. He lived in a dark forest and it was always midnight there. In the forest it was always cloudy and most of the time it rained there. No one knew why this forest was like this. It was never spring or summer, never warm, always cold. Not a lot of animals lived in the Dark Forest because no one liked it. Even birds would stay out.

I stayed in the forest because it was surrounded by a city and if a wolf was caught in the city it would be put in a cage and sent to a lab or something.  Well that’s what the red wolves said but you never know if they are telling the truth or not!  The red wolves are always trying to trick other animals in the forest.

Suddenly he heard a noise. It sounded like footsteps someone or something was lurking around in the Dark Forest. It seemed to get closer and closer. Lightning struck a tree or was it lighting he looked up as a plane flew over the Dark Forest. Another lightning strike hit but not a tree it was the plane! It crashed. Right straight in front of him he heard a scream! Even though Foggy was a wolf, his father was a rescue dog so that made him a wolf dog. He immediately took action as if  his  father was there with him. He ran up to the plane and looked for a way in he jumped through where the lightning hit. The plane’s pilot sat right there in his seat in shock and he couldnt talk. Behind him sat a little girl also just in shock. The lightning hit in the back of the plane and went right through it so no one was hurt or anything. There was another seat but it had a box in it.

Foggy looked at the two people as they got up and stood there scared looking at him. He barked and looked behind him as if he was saying follow me. He took a step back and then turned around and started walking towards the back of the plane. The people followed. Foggy walked out of the plane and into the forest. He went to his cave. And saw a badger standing there. It  looked at me and then looked at the people. “Hi! Im am a badger and your a wolf so please don't eat me while I umm ahhh GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!” said the badger.  I growled at it as it ran off into the bushes.

I knew  that people can hurt wolves and other animals and I had a plan to get rid of these people safely. I walked to the edge of the forest and looked at the city as the people followed me. They finally left the forest but I still didn't feel safe after they were gone. Something about them was just weird. Something about the badger and the strange noise in the shadows was weird it was like it all had to do with one thing that ive always been afraid of: The Forest being torn down day by day. It all added up people coming into the forest, animals looking for new homes, and other weird stuff. I've heard stories about when there was no city or people near the forest. They say there is a way to go back in time but who believes in all that stuff anyway.

I guess the city is supposed to be here. I mean why would there be  all this stuff for the people to make the city why would there be people! Nothing makes sense to anyone I guess. It's like the dark forest was meant to be destroyed. There's always a question to be asked there's always something to wonder but sometimes there is no answer. I wish I knew the reason why the dark forest is here. When it will be destroyed. Why people have to ruin it. I have so many questions maybe I have too many I don't know! I wish I could just build a giant wall around my forest. Well the forest because it isn't just mine its home to so many animals.

All the sudden a huge machine stood there in front of me. It was a truck that was here to get rid of the forest here to kill and that's all it would do. I couldn't do one thing to stop what would happen today. Birds flew away, Foxes ran for their lives, frogs hopped far from their homes in the pond. The badger sat right there in front of that big truck and said, “ this isn't right you can't do this to all are homes!” the wheels began to roll the badger began to run. He ran into the city and disappeared into a building.