🛩GOING TO KOREA🛬

Y/N POV

So I will be moving to Korea this Sunday with my cousin. So the plan is we are going to rant a apartment which I have already done like with the help of my friend online I call him oppa so ya. So we will go to Mumbai then Delhi then Korea. I am so excited!! And I am going to vlog this hole process.ok so today's outfit as I am going to pickup my cousin.

ok so today's outfit as I am going to pickup my cousin

Ok so I go downstairs and greet my parents.

Y/N- Good morning papa,
Good morning mommy.

MOM,DAD- Good morning dear.

DAD-Are you Rady we will go to pickup C/N at 3PM as it is only 8AM.

MOM- Baby come eat your breakfast.

I eat my breakfast. Now I am going to a park as my friends want to meet me before I go to pickup C/N.

AFTER REACHING THE PARK

I got here a minute early so ya it will take them a minute to reach. So we have planned a get together after C/N comes as they know her to ya. Anyway my thoughts were cut by someone.

???- yaaa Y/N!!!

I tern around and it was krish,krti,Arun and karan.

Y/N- Hay guys.

I hug them as I felt like crying. As I am going to leave so I won't be able to meet them as often as I do. So we have some fun and go to shopping as I wanted to buy something and clothes. And they also bought me some clothes so ya it was fun. I was feeling hungry so told them that and we go to a Cafe nearby and eat.i check the time and it was 2PM I told them I have to go, we hug for the last time. And karan and Arun drop me home they won't let me take a auto.

TIME SKIP AT HOME

I got home and packed some clothes as I am going to stay at C/N's for 2days because she also having a get-together. I am going to vlog that also so ya, I am interested if you are wandering. I was just going to ware what I was wareing right now so. I go downstairs and told my dad it's time to. So my dad going to drop my at C/N's home and go to take our passports.

AFTER REACHING HER HOUSE

I reached I was hugging her as I miss her so much I got inside.

TIME SKIP TO SUNDAY

So today is Sunday so we have flight to Mumbai. We will stay there for like 1 week as I will shop there. Then we will go to Delhi and go strate to our flight door and then to Korea. BTW we did have our get-togethers, it was so fun.

TIME SKIP TO KOREA 🇰🇷
(Sorry for the time skips I don't know what to write so ya😅)

I am finally in Korea 🇰🇷!!! Aaaaaaa!!!...I am soooooo.... happy I feel like crying like crazy.

NAME- C/N C/L/NAGE- C/ABIRTHDAY- C/BPERSONALITY-  Kind, sweet, Navi, innocent, protective of Y/NLIKES- Y/N, chocolate ice-cream,kimchi, Ramen, animalsFEAR- insects, darkness and dark places,  DISLIKES- rude people, someone saying bad about and hur...

NAME- C/N C/L/N
AGE- C/A
BIRTHDAY- C/B
PERSONALITY-  Kind, sweet, Navi, innocent, protective of Y/N
LIKES- Y/N, chocolate ice-cream,kimchi, Ramen, animals
FEAR- insects, darkness and dark places, 
DISLIKES- rude people, someone saying bad about and hurting  her friends and family