Chapter ten

~~Bonnie'sPOV~~

i woke up to the smell of eggs cooking. i hopped out of bed then slid into my slippers and rushed down stairs. i saw Springtrap with Goldie cooking breakfast. i sat at the table in the kitchen and grabbed a plate with eggs and bacon. "hey since it's the weekend do you guys want to go to the beach?" Asked Springtrap. "sure why not. Bonnie?" "oh uh yeah." i just agreed i didn't know what they were talking about. "great lets ask the others if they want to come." "wait where are we going again?" i asked with food in my mouth. springtrap sighed. "the beach."

"BonBon! get down stairs now!" springtrap yelled. then i heard BonBon rushing down stairs with fred trailing behind him. "good your up. now pack your things we are going to the beach." "oh okay!"

"why is everyone yelling?" Freddy yawned while walking down the stairs. "oh freddy. we are going to the beach you should pack some stuff." Goldie said. "wait what? the beach? i have a fear of the ocean." after Freddy said that everyone burst out laughing. i didn't of course i felt bad for him. "the ocean? pfft grow up fredrick." Goldie said laughing. i could see Freddy's face was red he was embarrassed. "shut up Goldie! you have a fear of spiders." Freddy stated smirking. then suddenly everyone started to laugh at Goldie but not springtrap. springtrap started to ask Goldie questions like 'really is that true?' or 'are you okay?' he acted like it was a big deal when it was only a fear of spiders. "okay guys stop laughing now! can't you see he is embarrassed?" Springtrap yelled. "pfft he started it. but whatever we will stop." said Freddy.

~~time skip~~still Bonnie's POV~~

we arrived at the beach. i thought this would be good to get my mind off things that have happened.. Springtrap brought towels and chairs for us to relax. as we walked along the sand on the beach i saw Freddy was looking at the ocean and he looked terrified. he really was scared. "hey Freddy, you have nothing to worry about!" Freddy nodded with a worried look in his eyes. "we won't go close to the ocean Freddy." said Goldie while sitting on the sand. Freddy sighed. "alright.."

~~BonBon'sPOV~~

the sun was very bright in my eyes and the sand was warm and soft on my hands. i felt relaxed. until i heard a loud squeal yelling "hey guys!!" i looked to see who had just shouted only to see Chick. "Chick? why are you here?" asked Fred. "do you not want me here?" Chick smirked. "no no! it's not that." Chick burst out laughing. "haha! i'm kidding." Chick playfully punched Fred's shoulder. "hi BonBon!" Chick waved to me. "Hello Chick." i replied. Chick held out an ice cream to me. "here! i got you an ice cream!!" i smiled and took it out of her hand.

"Hey Chick?" Chick looked over at Bonnie. "yes?" "how did you know we were here?" asked Bonnie. "oh Chica told me!" Chick giggled.

i saw Fred smiling at me and signalising me to come over to him. as i walked over to him he pulled me onto his lap which made me blush. he cupped his hands on my face and pulled me into a kiss.

~~Bonnie's POV~~

i saw Fred and BonBon kissing in the corner of my eye. and all i could think of was 'i wish that could be me and Freddy.' but i knew that would never happen. i had to get over it. "who want's to come to the ocean with me?" asked Fred. "Me!!" yelled Chick and BonBon. "Freddy is scared so i will stay with him." i said. i could see them all smirking at me like they were planning something. "me and Goldie are going to get ice cream then." said springtrap while holding Goldies hand.

~~time skip~~

some time has passed and they have not gotten back yet i started to get a bit worried. until i got a text from springtrap.

~~~~~~

Springtrap : hey are you and Freddy having fun alone?

Bonnie : is that why you are not back yet?! you wanted me and Freddy to be alone?!

Springtrap : yup! me, Goldie, BonBon and Fred are at home :)

Bonnie : i hate you.

Springtrap : i love you too.

~~~~~~

i sighed knowing what they were up to. "hey Freddy we should get home." Freddy turned to look at me. "but the others are not here-" i cut him off. "they are already at home waiting for us." Freddy raised an eyebrow at what i said. "why would they leave us alone?" i felt my face heat up a bit after he said that. "i- i don't know maybe i- it was just a prank?" i said scratching the back of my head. "maybe." with that we grabbed our stuff and started to walk home.

~~~~~~

(A/N) so this chapter is kinda pointless but the story needed some more things about the relationships and not just Levi ruining everything lol. also this one is SHORT but whatever i felt bad that it took me forever to get the last one out so here is an extra one for this month ig. also Levi will be back in the next one >:)