naughty bunny

Freddy and Bonnie were chilling in the bedroom. Freddy was relaxed back, reading a book on human anatomy.
Bonnie was skipping through channels, there was nothing interesting on the tv. He threw the remote on the floor, turning to gaze up at Freddy.

"did you need something, darling?"
Freddy asked, not taking his attention off his book and straightening his glasses.
Bonnies lips curled into a smug smirk. He found his way to sit on Freddys lap, snatching the book away and tossing it to the side.
"I wanna have some fun.."
Freddy raised an eyebrow, he was quite shocked as he didn't expect this behaviour tonight. Either way, he was enjoying it.
Freddy wrapped his arms around Bonnies waist, growling as he did so.
"Is that so..?~"
He cooed, purring as he bit down on his lower lip. He was already getting bricked up from Bonnie sitting on top of him. Bonnie decided to do some teasing, he began rolling his hips back and fourth, growling as his ears flopped down. This usually happened when he felt weak or in this situation, pleasure.

————————-can't think of how to build it up so I'm going straight in..

Freddy picked up speed, slamming his hips harder against Bonnies. His cock stretched him further than ever imagined possible, filling him up completely. "You're so tight," he panted, biting his lower lip as he fucked him harder against the wall.
Feeling him writhe and scream beneath him, Freddy reached around, grabbing your cock roughly. He began to stroke it, matching the rhythm of his thrusts as he mercilessly fucked him against the wall "You want this Bonnie, don't you? You slut." he said as he slapped Bonnie's ass
"Oh god, don't stop..." he arched his back, his body begging for more as he surrendered to the intense desire coursing through him

"I'm not gonna stop," Freddy growled, his words coming out in a low, rough rumble. He pinned your wrists above your head, holding you in place as he continued to take him roughly against the wall. "Nnnngh...!" his moans turned into gasps, his body shuddering with mixed sensations of pleasure and submission as he was marked by his
encounter.

"That's it," he groaned, picking up speed. His huge cock pounded into him, hitting his prostate with each powerful thrust. He could feel his walls clenching around him, and it only made him want to fuck him harder.

I GOT BORED LOL!!