11- familiar face

VIOLET

-
"Kally what's your favorite animal?"

"Uhhmmm maybe a dog why?"

"Just wonderin' " i said as wiped off a counter.

"I'm starving kally "

"Violet i said you could go home 2 hours ago," kally said laughing

"Yeah yeah i know, i might actually go now before I die of starvation."

"Bye V thanks for the help!"

"Of course! Be safe kally!" I said grabbing my stuff and walking out.

I decided to walk to a smoothie store since i love smoothies.

I walked in and orders the special- a mango smoothie.

I paid and sat on the stool and scrolled on my phone while drinking the smoothie.

I was watching cat videos. Cats are so cute. I had a cat when i was 11, it was on the side of the road and just had to help him.

But when i brought the cat home my dad wasn't happy at all.

After a couple days i came home from school and she cat was gone. I asked what happened and he said he let it free. I cried for a week.

"Violet lilac?"

Shit.

I'd know that voice anywhere.

It's my ex jacob. Well my abusive ex jacob. I dated him for 7 months. He hit me for the first time and i accidentally spilt my drink on his new air jordans. And he said it was a accident so i thought it was okay. That's until it wasn't a accident anymore.

He would hit and push me and yell at me whenever i didn't something wrong.

But i loved him.

So i stayed.

I stayed until i couldn't take it anymore.

I had bruises all over my body. And that day he pushed me down the stairs, and i cut my leg terribly. And he wouldn't let me go to the hospital.

I left during the night when he was asleep.

I never saw him again after that.

"V-Violet? Is that you?"

"Violet! Oh my God, it's really you" he said smiling.

Then he sat next to me.

"Get the fuck away from me." I said scooting away.

"Violet, let's talk. I miss you."

What the fuck.

"No jacob i don't wanna fucking talk"

"Jeez Violet you changed. What the hell is wrong?"

"Oh i changed? I'm not the sad girl you used to abuse?"

"Violet, you know i never did that. You got it all wrong. I went to the doctors and counseling. You should go too-"

"Jacob what the fuck?! Get away from me"

"Violet you're causing a scene let's just go-" he said grabbing my arm. Hard.

"Jacob what the hell let go!" I said as he pulled me out of the store

"V, i said let's just talk!"

"You don't get to call me V anymore."

"Okay Violet, Cmon please?"

"No fuck off!" I said walking away.

"V-i meant Violet! Cmon! Come back please!"

I was running down the street.

God knows where.

I don't want to go home, he can't know where i live. I haven't seen him in 2 years. How the hell did he find me again?!

I went on my phone to call Amelia, but remembered she was out of town visiting calebs parents. Ethan and Aaron were on a date they told me about. I don't know who else to call.

Fuck it.

"What?" Liam said after he picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Liam. I need you to do me a favor. Are- are you busy?" J said trying not to panic as i hid in a alley.

"What? No why?"

"I need you to pick me up as soon as you can"

"What's wrong Violet? Why cant you drive home?"

"I walked, and i don't want to go home- well i can't go home right now liam. Please help me."

"Fuck Violet. I'm on my way where are you?" He said  as i heard him getting his keys.

"Uh 23rd street"

"On my way, i live close, I'll be there in 5."

-