34- restraining order

LIAM
(Abuse)

-

"Liammm"

"Hm"

"Liammm"

"Hm"

"Liam- i have to go pee. Get off" violet said from under me as i laid on top of her.

"It's comfortable." I mumbled.

"I'll pee on you then."

"Fine" i groaned getting off of her and she got up.

"Hey pumpkin?" She said stopping in the doorway.

"Yes?"

"What's your favorite flavor of candy?"

"Huh?"

"Like cherry, grape, liam, orange, strawberry."

"Orange."

"Me too- and if i had candy. I would give you all the orange ones." She said as she walked into the bathroom.

-

"Hey Liam- serious question"

"Yeah?" He said glancing over to me while driving.

"Um... do you know what happened to Jacob? Is he still.. out there?"

"Well i didn't want to report him until you were ready. So technically he is still out there. But we can go report him in you want to. Or whatever you want to is okay violet. But after we left to the hospital i went back and told him If he ever took a step near you, or even looked at you again, I'd knock his teeth out."

"Oh- uh i was thinking... of maybe putting a restraining order on him. You know.. I'd just feel safer. Incase I'm alone and.. you're not there."

"Of course violet. When do you wanna do it?"

"Today. Right now actually."

"Okay" he gently said back.

We went to the police station. We described our situation. They understood and i had to fill out some information and papers. Liam was with me the whole time, rubbing my thigh, or back. Telling me it was okay. I cried a couple tears as filled out the last paper. And Liam wiped them away.

I never thought i would be brave enough to do this. I always thought I'd be too scared or weak.

But Liam makes me feel brave. Strong. Like i could do anything i out my mind to. He makes he feel seen and heard. I was also so scared they wouldn't believe me, and Liam offered he and his friends could be witnesses. But surprisingly hG hey believed me. Which I'm so grateful for. I know a lot of people aren't so fortunate as me. And they go unheard.

And i really hope, they can find the courage in their heart to speak up. Because they're not alone.

I got the restraining order on Jacob. And I'm so so happy. And i know even if something happened and he broke it... Liam would now be there to protect me.

-

"I'm really proud of you violet." Liam said as ate his chocolate ice cream.

"Thank you Liam. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Yes you couldve violet. You did that because you were brave enough. It wasn't me, it was your courage and strength."

"You know Liam.. i think we were kind of made for eachother. Although we're not really that similar... we were made to love eachother. Like soulmates." I smiled.

"Yeah- kinda like soulmates." He smiled back.

-
Liam was in the shower and i was getting his clothes out for him to wear. I got a hoodie and sweats. I went into his sock and underwear drawer and-

A fucking pair of black Victoria secret underwear?
I don't shop there.
And i don't own black Lacey underwear.

I paused in my step and took it out and put it in the pocket of his hoodie.

"Violet- can you get me clothes please?" He yelled out from the bathroom.

"Yeah" i said walking over and handing them to him.

"Thanks Reina." He said as he closed the door.

After around 5 minutes he came out.
He looked pale.
And a little regretful.

"Violet?" He whispered out.

"Yes?" I said turning around seeing the underwear in his hand.

"Are these yours...?"

"I think we both know the answer to that question." I snapped back watching tv.

"Violet- i can explain."

"How long have they been there?"

"Let me explain."

"Tell me. How long ago did they get there?"

"Uh- about a month ago."

"A month ago. When we still knew eachother? A month ago when we would hang out? A month ago Liam?" I said looking at him with glossy eyes.

"Violet-"

"What Liam?! What! What is your perfect explanation that will win me back this time?" I said standing up and throwing my hands up.

"We we're fighting- and i thought you were leaving me- and i panicked. So i- i went to the bar- fuck- i don't even remember her name or what she looks like-" he frantically explained.

"Yeah so whenever you get mad- you can just go fuck some other chick?" I yelled while a tear ran down my cheek, "i haven't had sex with anyone since Jacob! And ever since i met you.. i don't even look at other guys the way i look at you. And- and you were inside of you- god- and then you had sex with me? Oh my god Liam." I scoffed.

"Violet- I'm sorry-"

"A sorry cant fix this! It's gonna take more than sorry , Liam!" I yelled.

"Violet- please don't leave me-" he said as his eyes grew glossier and i put my shoes on.

"It's okay- I'll get out of the way so you can fuck another girl whenever you want-" i said getting my keys and hoodie.

"Violet-" he said walking towards me, tears rolling down both of our faces. "Please don't - don't leave me-" he said sounding out of breath.

"I'm not leaving you Liam. I want you to get your shit together- we should just take a break-" i said as i cried.

"No- violet-" he reached out and i stepped back.

"We're taking a break.. from this-" i said as i slammed the door and left.

Once i closed the door i just waited outside for a little bit. I considered going back in and wiping his tears and telling him i love him. But i cant. Not anymore.

I turned around and started to walk away. I heard cursing and glass shattering. More tears rolled down my face as i walked down the hall and into the elevator. As i left half of my heart in that apartment room.

I don't know what we're gonna do. Or what I'm gonna do. How can we get past this? This is what.. the 3rd time he's done something like this? I cant keep doing this. Not anymore.

-