21- wait

VIOLET
-
Liam is amazing.
He's so thoughtful and adorable.
I wish he let more people see this side of him.

"What can i- oh hey" the flirty waiter said as she looked at her Liam.

She was really pretty actually. Blonde hair, light brown eyes, and tan skins and freckles all over. Her eyebrows were really nice too. I wonder if she has a pet dog.

Liam just looked at me.

"Uhhhh"

She finally noticed me and sighed really loud, "what can i get you guys?" She said as if she were annoyed.
I wonder why she's sad or mad or whatever is up.

"We would like 2 milkshakes- both strawberry...? Or uh what's your favorite?"

"I don't know whatever you want" she rolled her eyes, just looking at me.

"Um okay then. 2 strawberry milkshakes, and 2 number 1's. One with no toppings, just ketchup." I smiled.

"... like no cheese either?"

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Okay then..." she rolled her eyes at me again, "anything else?" She said smiling at Liam.

"Yeah-"

"Huh? What else Liam?" I asked .

"Just for her to get the fuck out of here" he glared at her.

"I agree" she winked.

"No you. Get the fuck out of here and get our orders."

"Huh?- oh me?" She said shocked.

"Obviously. I'm here with my girlfriend trying to eat so hurry up." He said as he shooed her away with his hand and she scurried off.

"Liam! Be nice!" I giggled, "girlfriend huh?"

"Heat of the moment."

"Rightttt, boyfriend"

He just grinned and stared at me.

-

"This is so good!" I said as i ate my food.

"Mid." He mumbled back.

"Okay let's do something. You ask a question and then i asked one! Basically truth or dare- except it's truth or truth." I smiled.

"Sure. You first."

"Would you rather be a whale or monkey?"

"Monkey." He scoffed.

"Would you rather fuck me tonight or right now?"

"Liam!"

"Seriously."

"None of the above!"

"Mhhhm"

"Okay, would you rather eat eyeballs or fingers?"

"Easily fingers"

"I agree." I nodded.

-

"Okay, who's your ex? I mean like someone like you has to have a lot of ex's. You're like a Greek god."

He tensed up and just mumbled "next question."

"Cmon Liam"

"Next question"

"Liammmm-"

"No"

"Pleaseeee" i pouted.

"Jesus fuck! Let it go already, you're so Goddamn annoying." He snapped back.

I then realized what just happened. And My eyes started to water.
He sounds like Jacob.

"Violet-" he said as his face went a little pale.

"Uh- I'm- im gonna g-go-" i said as i got up, my vision blurry.

"Violet- wait-" he said as he got up from his seat, but i was already out the door.

-

"He did that?" Braydon said as he brought me hot chocolate.

"Yeah, he just snapped." I said as i curled in a blanket and sipped my drink.

"Yknow Violet- he really does care about you. He's never been like this, well not since-"

"Since what?"

"Maybe i shouldn't be the one to tell you. Not my place." He said as he put on a Netflix movie.

"Oh- okay"

"But i promise there's a reason behind it. But he really does like you, he looks at you like your the only girl in the world" he giggled.

"I guess."

"He's calling me" he said as he showed me his phone. It said in bold letters:

INCOMING CALL FROM: LIAM THE GREATEST.

"Liam the greatest?"

"Long story- do i answer?"

"No- please don't- not yet"

"Okay, has he called you? Or texted?" He said as he put his phone face down on the table.

"I don't know, haven't checked."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry b- for coming over- i didn't know who else to call-"

"V, it's okay. I said im here for you." He smiled back.

"Let's watch the grinch!" I yelled excitedly.

"Fuck yes! I knew i loved you. Liam hates when i wanna watch Christmas shows year around, he's like 'it's literally june' he said as he mocked Liam in a lower voice.

"He hates when i do it too" i giggled back.

"He could never hate anything you do"

-