Chapter 21

Y/N's POV
"Then she tried to k-...." Dipper paused. "Tried to do what Dipper." I said in a board tone. "K-ki..." Dipper paused again. "Just. Tell. Me." I tried to containe my impatience. "K-kiss me." he mumbled. "CALLED IT!" I screamed. "What?!" Dipper question "Well you can call it a girls' intuition. Plus it was obvious she was going to do it." I explained. "You are a dream demon." dippy said. "No I'm not." I pinches his cheek. "Aren't you half?" Pine tree asked. "I guess. But that doesn't explain why I don't have any powers like my dad." I shrugged. "What about the blue fire?" "That's basic magic."

"Getting off topic. Aren't you jealous?" Dipper asked.

Pacifica's POV
"STUPID GIRL!!" Gideon screamed while slapping me hard. "OOWW!!" I screamed in pain. "YOU MESSED UP THE PLAN!!" he yelled at me more, "I can't help it. He's too adorable." I squeled. Then he kicked me in the gut. I started to cough up blood. The thick liquid dripped out of my mouth drip by drip.

Bill's POV
Right now I'm in my human form in Japan in a fast food restaurant. "Welcome!" The two employees greeted. I went over to a black haired and redish eye employee. "What would you like to order!" he said cheerfully. "A number 1 with a large coke and a bag of doritos. Also I need to talk to you after your shift. It's valuable information." I said. The girl looked at both at us confused while I smirked and the other employee gave me a dirty look.

Time Skip
Bill's POV
I was at an alley by the restaurant. "So you actually came." He arrived. "What do you want and how do you know me?" He asked harshly. "Oh! I know everything. I showed him images from my eye under the eyepatch. "You're a dream demon. A famous one. Bill." He realized. "Coorrect!" I said. "Do you remember a with named Rosina?" I asked. "Yeah. She was my apprentice." He answered.

"She has a daughter named Y/N." I continued. "And?" He questioned. "Y/N is your daughter." I smirked. "W-WHAT! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!" He freaked out. "What's impossible dear?" I turned around to see a woman with long maroon hair holding a hand of a 3 year old girl with long silver hair. "N-nothing!" He freaked out again. "Well I'll go now. Don't tell her anything I told you." I wispered. He nodded. I saw the lady punch him in the head. I giggled. Who knew the King of Demons is so weak in the human world.

A/N
What did you think of the plot twist.

Reader-chan:What's the point of the book title?!

Author:Mind trick!!

Tell me in the comments what you think about the twist. Shout out to Saigewolf02, whitefox06, neonstar3, lomondjulia, @_winry_pines_