Chaptet 27

Dipper's POV
"AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!" I heard a loud scream. "Hey Mable,do you hear someone screaming?" I asked. I looked up from my book and Mable wasn't at her side of the room. "Uh,Mable." But the screaming started to get louder as it got closer. "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" Someone barges into my room. "GGAAHH!" I fell to the floor.

After I got up I saw Y/N breathing heavily. "DipperDipper! MydadisworkingwitjGideonandPacifica!Whatshouldwedoaksishshssj!" She said so fast that the last part was hard to understand. "Calm down Y/N."

"How can I when I'm freaking out!"

"Breathe in and out."

She held her breath until she was red and opened her mouth for air. "Now tell me what happened."

Y/N's POV
I explained everything to Dipper. "Soooo,what now?" I asked sort of awkwardly.

"We need a plan."

"No sh*t Sherlock. But where's Mable?"

"Oh,I forgot."

~Timeskip~
Y/N's POV
"So is this the place?" Dipper asked. "No. It's Taco Bell." I said sarcastically. We finally arrived at the alley. "Haha."
"BOO!"

A/N
Hey guys! Shout out to KathyKat33474 animegeekofanimelsnd Nagromthemorgan Aliceinwonderland354 K_athryn1 Fandom_Shifter_Lol Kinkalink.

Sorry if the past two chapters were short. If you guys have Anime Amino my username is Imaotakufangirl.