Chapter 32

Y/N's POV
"......" It was quite in the room. "I summoned Bill and then we made a deal and then you know the rest of the story." He explained. I tied him up and opened the door. "I walked out inside and yelled "DAAAAAAADDD!!"

"It's nice to see you too sweetie." Daddy Cipher said sarcastically. I glared at him. "Grr." I growled. "Oh I'm so scared!" He smiled evily. I walked up angrily at him but Dipper stopped me. "Remember we came here to talk." He whispered. I nodded. "Ok dad. How did you and mom meet?"

"What? Didn't I tell you."

"No you avoided the question."

"Well better late than never. Your mom and I never met. I just needed you for my plan. Hahah ah! You actually thought I was family." He mocked.

"No. No. Then who's my real dad!"

"I think it's the king of demons."

"...." I was shocked I guess. I fell to my knees. I started to cry. "Whoa,Y/N!"

~Flashback~
*KABOOM* I exploded a star or two with my bombs. "hahah!!" We laughed. "Oh this is great!" Daddy said. I evily smiled. Then I ran. "Y/N,where are you going? *beep beep* Oh no. *Kaboom* Aaaahhhh!"

~Present~
"Sorry to break the news for you kid!" The Cipher disappered. "What were all those moments worth now?" I said aloud. We walked home. Well they did. Dipper carried me on his back. "Where were you guys all day?" Ford asked(Gaahh!! I wrote it!!) "What happened to Y/N?" Stanly asked. "A lot of stuff. Grunkle Stans." Mable answered.

Dipper carried me upstairs. He laid me on his bed. "Are you okay Y/N?" He asked. I shook my head no. He laid down on bed with me. Is he trying to comfort me? If he is,it's working. "Dipper cam Inask you a question."

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. We both blushed. Then I kissed him on the lips.

A/N
One more chapter and an A/M. Yes the book is ending. But don't be sad. I have some good news coming up in the A/N. So look forward to that.
~ccbee04 😻🌺