best treasure in centuries

Foxy x male reader
Y/ns pov:
I was panicking trying to get out of this odd room I was in I came to Freddy fazbears pizzaria today to enjoy myself and my own time but I didn't expect to run into some certain people here I thought they might have changed since high school but as it seems they where still some disgusting bullies they ended up locking me inside this weird room at freddys I had been screaming and trying to get out for hours but no employees could here me over the loud music so right now I was just sitting here silently head in between my knees hoping someone will find me soon I wasn't hungry or thirsty since I ate and drank alot before being thrown into this room just as I was about to lay down to maybe sleep I started hearing footsteps from outside the odd room I was in at this points I didn't care who was on the other side I started to bang at the door asking whoever was on the other side to open the door the other individual took some time before opening the door for me I never felt so happy hearing a simple click of a door my happiness didn't last for long when I gazed at my hero just to see one of the animatronics that are pit on stage but not any it was foxy one that was out of order for a long time we where both oddly just staring at wachother in shock too confused to even move an inch after what felt like an hour I ran out the room and trying to get far away from the animatronic "Hey wait!where do you think your going little guy!?" The animatronic called out running after me I didn't get far before harshly being grabbed by my clothes and pulled back into the room the animatronic turned on the lights and now I could clearly see that the room I was in was somewhat of an repairing room? I had no time to think or care for what the room was I was just struggling and trying my best to get away getting ready to scream like a child just for the animatronic to cover my mouth I oddly blushed a bit probably because the contact was so sudden or maybe I was just mad I couldn't tell . After some time I finally calmed down and the animatronic named foxy let me go making sure I won't run till now foxy was whispering for me to calm down and trust him I just sat in front on him "so tell me how did you get stuck in here?" Foxy asked surprisingly calm  "well it's a long story but uh I met someone I used to know and they locked me in here?"I answered slurring a bit since I was trying to find the correct words to use foxy just nodded and invited me to his cove I hesitated a bit but accepted at this point whatever happens it happens .

Time skip (I'm truly sorry I'm hurendously lazy)

Third persons pov:
Y/n had started to pick up a secondary job as a night guard at freddys only for some hours they may not get payed much but he had a new freind there and that was foxy after all these time the two had grown closer and closer till one night foxy invited y/n over to his cove "so like what's the matter here big guy did you spill something here or?" Y/n said looking around the cove to see if anything is spilled or not "no I just called you here to tell you something y/n" foxy said grabbing y/ns hands y/n looked at foxy confused until foxy opened his jaw?snout?mouth ? "You see y/n I really like you I hoped maybe we could become something more then just you know best freinds or friends ?" Foxy said both confident and also doubting himself y/n was confused "but we're both guys wouldn't people  just find it wrong?" He replied looking away "do you like me back or not?" Foxy asked getting anxious y/n looked at him sighing "i I but peop-" y/n was cut of "you like me that's all that matters either way I'm an animatronic in their eye they won't suspect a thing dear" foxy said anxiously y/n just smiled he didn't know what to say and he just nodded that was another for foxy to move in into a soft kiss it wasn't rough or anything it was just gentle and sweet after that foxy sometimes called y/n the one and only perfect treasure for a pirate.

-An:yuh that's it I'm sorry if it was short I'm very lazy I hope you guys enjoyed it either way!and my brain is not loading well I'm writing this at 5 am in the morning or soemthing-