The drawing board... l-like no seriously there's a drawing board lol

"Prom?" Ludo asked, walking alongside Margo.

"Yep, prom night. You know Tate right?"

"Which one, there's two?" Ludo asked again.

"Tate K. Well technically at this point, I'm talking about both Tates. We've been planning this for a while, when we even started high school and we wanted to get out of the senior year with a fun time. But the school never had to time to get the proper equipment and supplies and other stuff like that"

"Ahh. Makes sense. This school can't even stand on it's own"

"Exactly! It has several AP courses, an honors club, multiple extracurricular activities within the school, and even a news program! That Layton is the current founder of. But they can't afford a simple prom?"

"Do you guys even plan on having the prom inside the school? Sounds like a lot of work" Ludo asked.

"I mean, we're getting as much help as we can. We can't get this done in a flash"

"Well, I'm willing to help if you guys need it"

"Well that's nice. Thanks..." Margo froze. She didn't even know his name. This is basically the first time she's met him.

"Ludo. Ludo Parker" He said, extending his hand for a hand shake, which Margo kindly obliged. "Margo Payne" This meeting not only have Margo the chance to meet a new friend, Margo devised a plan. A plan to help her get over Sunny.

After their world language class, Tate met up with Sam, Sunny, and Ayla, in the art studio with their art teacher from their freshman year, Ms. Larnyle.

"Oh! Auri! You're here" The middle aged brunette with red cargos exclaimed. Ms. Larnyle is the only person who calls Tate by one of their nicknames, Auri.

"Hi Ms. Larnyle!" They happily greeted, giving the bubbly art teacher a tight hug.

"I see you're here to assist in the development of the future prom" Ms. Larnyle asked.

"Of course!"

"Great. There's the drawing board. Manny, Aye and Sunny are over there right now"

"Drawing board?" Tate asked. They always heard the phrase "Back to the drawing board" But they never thought they would see that expression in real life. They walked into the back room of the studio where they found Samantha, Ayla and Sunny, right where Ms. Larnyle said they would be.

"Aw, look who finally decided to come" Sam scoffed.

"Sounds to me like you don't want this brownie" Tate teased.

"One of your homemade brownies? Of course" Sam remarked, taking the brownie as the lovers shared a giggle.

"Ok lovebirdos, let's focus on the matter at hand. The prom!" Ayla interrupted tapping her marker against the paper. "And as you can see. Me, Sunny and Sam have done quite a good job" She said with a smirk.

Tate looked up at the doodled on paper and noticed the detail in the sketch. Ms. Larnyle's teaches of art clearly rubbed off on the trio. "It looks great! Especially the addition of the glittery punch bowl and the detail on the balloons. Along with the photo booth in the background"

"All details were thanks to me. If I hadn't reminded Sunny boy over here to add them, this would look like a child drew it" Sam explained as Sunny rolled his eyes.

"I didn't think they were important" He grumbled.

"Details are ALWAYS important" Sam snapped back.

"But this is just the SKETCH. We haven't colored it in yet let alone fine lined it!"