Age of the triplets

Aleena was being visited by the Oracle of Delphius about the prophecy in the future 15 years ahead. But that was when her husband Charles rushed in panic as Oracle disappeared.

"Aleena, the Nocturnus Tribe is coming after us. We don't have much time to escape." Charles said.

"What should we do?" Aleena asked. "We can't leave the children."

"We need to go. We don't really have a choice." Charles replied. "I'm sorry, Aleena. But I think we need to hide our kids so the tribe won't find them or us."

Aleena shed a few tears as she knew what had to be done.

"Okay." Aleena said getting ready to leave.

"I'll hold them off so you can get our kids out of here." Charles said.

Aleena then grabbed a red cloak and went to put her children in a basket, so she can get them to safety.

From then on the events occurred from Sonic Underground for 11 years as Sonic while still a brown hedgehog met Dr. Ovi Kintobor doing experiments as he helped out. He wanted to cleanse the world of evil forever. From the first experiment the two did together, Sonic turned blue and given new sneakers as well clothes. A dark blue button down shirt that he left open with a white undershirt, and black jean shorts. 'He has gloves to let you know. Charles gave him those other clothes to him. His shirt gets darker when he's 15.' Later on from when Kintobor got a 6 month old egg out of the fridge he was electrocuted from the loose wiring causing his DNA to splice turning him into Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. The Chaos Emeralds were scattered around the planet after the splice so Eggman couldn't use their power for evil. Sonic escaped Eggman but he took over Mobotropolis within 6 short months. He hired bounty hunters Sleet and Dingo to hunt down Sonic and anyone else related of his family. Sonic lived with his Uncle Chuck. 'Charles' brother' Sonia lived with Lady Windemere, and Manic was raised by a thief named Ferrel. A few short days passed as Sonic, Manic, and Sonia reunited and made a vow to find their parents and free the kingdom. But what they didn't know is that Charles was kidnapped by Swat-Bots and brought him to Eggman.

(When Charles was captured...)

Swat-Bots dragged Charles to Eggman as he's watching over surveillance around the kingdom.

"Dr. Robotnik. One of the royal hedgehog family members has been captured." One of the Swat-Bots said.

Eggman turned around in his chair as he smiled evilly. Charles glared him in his red eyes as he stood up.

"King Charles Olgilvie, former ruler of Mobotropolis, and father of Sonic the Hedgehog." Eggman said.

"What do you want with me, Robotnik?! I will never tell you anything!" Charles said stern.

"Rest assured. You'll be set free, as long as you tell me where I can find the remaining members of your family." Eggman ordered.

"I'll never tell you where my wife or kids are!" Charles refused. "And I know what you've done with the citizens of my kingdom!"

"Very well. If you won't give me the info now, you can give it to me later, when you're roboticized!" Eggman said as the Swat-Bots grabbed him bringing him to a roboticizer.

"You can roboticize me, Robotnik! But you'll never take my freedom!" Charles said as he was thrown in.

The roboticizing process malfunctioned causing Charles to have his free will, but his body is still made of metal. But Eggman kept him prisoner until he figured out what went wrong.

(End of Charles' story...)

6 weeks later, Sonic went off to stop Eggman from getting the Chaos Emeralds again, so the blue hedgehog left to stop the doctor. Sonia and Manic watched over the resistance for him.

(All other events happened from previous Sonic Underground episodes...)

That's the events of the start of this timeline leading up to the Sonic Underground Movie.

'There is some other stuff. Probably one thing left, but it's after the events of the Sonic Underground Movie, but it's before the third part of the crossover with Splatoon.'