4: red hair on top🌸

WARNING: [R-18]

This content may include an explicit scene; Readers discretion is advised. If you're uncomfortable leave. This chapter won't affect the upcoming chapters.

----------------------

AYANNA

Months have passed and everything changed the day Maui and I coincidentally went to the same party together because of Colet and Jhoanna who happened to be our mutual friend from the other university, days after our kiss at the storage room and encounter in the hallway.

We were drunk and hungry from each other that night and we really did have a wild night, full of fucking just like the night we first did it together kung saan nakatulog ako.

I realized that I need her and I want her too, romantically and sexually, and gladly she felt the same.

Maui made me feel something I shouldn't and I know I am her captive.

Dahil kahit gaano kataas ang pader na ginawa ko, Maui made it to the top, she broke down the walls I've made.

So the past months, I could say that I am sexually active because of her dahil halos sa lahat ng pagkakataon na meron kami  is an opportunity for us to devour each other like hungry beasts.

Madalas sa condo niya and sometimes in my house, in her bedroom, against the table and even the wall.

Maui became closer to me and my friends kaya hindi na sila nagtaka sa kung anong meron kami because we openly stated that we were both happy and satisfied with what we were doing.

Now that Maui started courting me to show her love and sincerity, it truly made myself more affectionate and invested in her as I felt the same too.

'like who wouldn't thought that the fuckgirl wants to settle?'

"Baby, don't lock your door later" I heard her say while we're walking at the park on our way to my house.

"Why?" I confusedly asked, licking an ice cream.

"I'll sneak out to have my midnight delight later" She grins kaya mas lalo akong naguluhan.

"What? Eh hindi naman pastry ang bahay ko para mag snack ka"

Her shoulder slumped, nainis bigla."Matalino nga pero ang slow sa mga banat ko" She even whispered something pero hindi ko narinig

"Hey, what's wrong na naman with you?" I prompted, asking when I saw her thick eyebrows knitted.

"Baby you're a whole damn meal, anong sinasabi mong walang pagkain" Bigla ay sumbat niya at agad nanlaki ang mga mata ko ng mapagtato kung ano ang ibig niyang sabihin. My lips parted while processing everything.

"Midnight snack ko ha" Ngisi niya bago ako halikan sa noo at pagbuksan ako ng gate dahil nasa bahay na kami.

"See you" She grins at naglakad palayo habang may pilyang ngiti sa mga labi.

Naiwan akong nakatayo, habang tunaw na yung ice cream sa kamay ko.

'shit digmaan na naman ito'