The Field

After Rolsay and Caden crossed through the door and into the Field of Hopes and Dreams, Rolsay closed the Great Door. Caden saw another save point-like thing and saved just in case. After that, Rolsay and Caden went through the Field of Hopes and Dreams. A few rooms into the field, Caden and Rolsay stumbled apon a kid that had a spade on his shirt and a hood shaped like a spade. Caden and Rolsay went over to the kid and said hi. "Hey, lightner and Rolsay." Said the kid.

"Wait, Rolsay, you know this dude?" Said, Caden.

"Yeah. His name is Lance. He's the prince of spades."Rolsay told Caden.

"Hey! I was going to do a cool super villain introduction" Lance.

"Oh, sorry." Said Rolsay. "Anyway, do you think you can take us to your dad's castle? We're trying to seal the fountain in time so the roaring doesn't happen."

"The what? Anyway, I can't. Dad told me to come to fight you guys. I was going to try when you guys were in the castle town, but you were telling them about some sort of prophecy and I didn't want to be rude, so I waited but then you guys were doing your tutorial. And then I was going to but you guys were about to come into the field, so I just decided to wait in the field." Lance told Caden and Rolsay.

"Oh ok." Said Rolsay.

"Anyway, time to fight you guys now." Said Lance.

"Wait what?"Asked both Caden and Rolsay as a battle happened. Caden and Rosay won easily, beating him by just complimenting his bike a bunch of times. After the battle, Lance let them go and they found a shop run by a shopkeeper named Shawn. They bought some dark burgers to use for healing and then found Susy. "Oh, Hey Susy!" Caden said when he saw her.

"Oh, hi." Said Susy. "So, I tried to find a way home but it didn't work. So, I figured I would wait for you two to get here." Susy said. And, heh. It took you long enough."

"Yeah well, let's just go to the checker field. When we get there, we'll be around halfway to the fountain." Said Rolsay.

"Ok." Said, Caden and Susy. And, so, the party set off to the checker field.