Not So Happy Campers: Part 1

Hey their! I'm Chris Mclain, Dropping the very first season of total drama.

Twenty two teens, battling it out to walk away One Hundred thousand dollars!

The contestants think they are going to some kind of five star resort, but really they are coming here, to camp wawanaka!

They will be recorded around the clock, cameras and microphones everywhere.

They will be split in to two teams, and every three days, the losing team will come here, to the dramatic campfire ceremony, were we will see all but one receive a marshmellow, and will have to leave total drama island for good.

Through pain, courage and sacrifice, who will walk away as the winner of Total Drama Island? You will have to tune to find out! Here on Total... Drama... Island!

Hey, there. As you now know, I'm Chris, or the host of the show. Twenty two campers are just arriving here at camp wawanaka, and will embark on a journey of a life time!

The campers will be introduced here, at the dock of shame. I hope you guys are excited as I am. Here comes are first camper now.

"Were am I? I thought their was a big resort?" Ask A guy with freckles, a firm build and ginger hair.

"Welcome to Camp Wawanaka, Matt!" Says Chris. "Please go stand with your bags at the end of the dock while we wait for the other contestants." He says.

While Matt walks to the end of the Dock, a new contestant arrives and steps off the boat.

She has light brown hair, which is cut short and moved off to the side. She has light skin and smiles as she walks up to chris.

"Jordan! Welcome to camp wawanaka." He says cheerfully.

"Thanks Chris, but are we in the right place?" Jordan asks.

"Yes Jordan, Camp wawanaka." Replies Chris.

Jordan shrugs her shoulders and joins
And joins Matt at the end of the dock.

Another Boat pulls up, A guy with with light hair, a big smile and very, very bright hair walks off and over to Chris.

"Hello Jake, welcome to camp!" Says Chris.

"Thanks." Jake says quitely. He seems to be looking around camp, impressed.

"Now I heard you can be a trouble maker... We gonna see a lot of that, right?!" Says Chris.

"Ya! Get ready for the jakester!" He shouts, as Chris smiles. Jordan roles her eyes.

Another boat pulls up, this time with a girl on borad. She has dirty blonde hair and is a little over weight. She has light skin with a little bit of freckles. She stepped onto the dock, lost a little balance and walked over to Chris.

"Welcome Sophia to camp! Please go join the others." Chris said joyfully.

"Camp? Where's the.. Ugh... What do you call it?"

"Resort?" Asked Chris.

"Yaa! And who are you again?" Asked Sophia.

"Chris mclain... the host... Of the show? Chris said, worried.

"Oh, Right. Thanks!" She smiled and walked over to the others.

Another boat pulls up to the dock, the sound of two footsteps echoes on the dock, a girl with dirty blonde hair, a little over weight but no where near as much as sophia, walks on to the dock. She wears rayban sunglasses and has light skin and walks down the dock with her bags, as if she is a pageant queen.