The Big Sleep

•Last Time On Total Drama Island•
"Twenty Two Campers arrived here at Camp Wawanaka to compete to win one hundred Thousand Dollars! They were split into two teams, the Screaming Gophers and Killer Bass. Their first Challenge was to jump of a one thousand for high cloud into a lake of shark infested waters. While most took the plunge, some "Chickened" out and walked the way down. Then, the contestants were forced to make a HotTub with materials inside crates that came from the bottom of the lake. In the end, The Screaming gophers won the Challenge sending the Killer Bass to elimination. Everyone on the Killer Bass thought is was fair to vote out one of the people who did not jump off the cliff, Rayan or Kaitlin. Rayan was a lot nicer on the team, But she was week in the challenge. Kaitlin did a lot better in the Challenge, but was very over emotional and cause lots of drama on the team. In the end, The Killer Bass went with the smart move and voted out Rayan, and she took the Loser boat off the island. Tonight, Who will crack under the pressure? Who will rise to the top? And who will be the Next one not to receive a marshmallow? Tune in tonight to Total, Drama, Island!

•Theme song plays•

As the Sun rises on camp Wawanaka, the campers sleep tight as they try to catch up on sleep. Chris walks up to the camera.

"Shh, their sleeping." He whispers.

Chris holds up a megaphone and a air horn. He turns on the Megaphone, and blast the sound of the air horn through it.

Everyone wakes up and is startled by the noise. They scream and calm down.

Carson goes out the window. "Dude, Not Cool!"

*Carson Confessional*
Chris is starting to get on my nerves...
*confessional over*

"Welcome contestants! How is your morning so far?" Asks Chris as he sips a fresh brewed cup Of coffee.

"It would have been better if you did not blast that air horn" replies Marcus.

"I'm sorry if it was a little loud." Chris replies and smiles. Marcus returns with a frown.

"Anyway." Said Chris "Your next Challenge will start exactly one minute!"

"What! What about breakfast?" Asks Alec.

"Yeah, if I don't eat I might starve!" Says Kirsten.

"Well, I you want breakfast you have to work for it! Your first challenge is to do a twenty kilometre run around the lake!" Says Chris, a grin etched on his face.

"You just love this!" Shouts Ali.

"Of Course I do! And if you are not back by lunch, you don't eat!" Chris shouts. Everyone growns.

"Ready?! Start running in three... two... One... Go!" Shouts Chris.

The Campers sprint down the path, wanting to get a head start infringing of the others.

*Ethan Confessional*
This run was like, super hard for me. I'm a big guy, and I like my occasional snack... Or meal... Or Buffett. But it was worth it for those tasty treats.
*Confessional over*

The Contestants continue to run down the path yet some have started to walk or jog and some have stopped all together.

Ethan lies on the ground, almost with no energy.

Sophia is running along with Ali, Jordan, Scott and Jacob just behind them.

*Scott Confessional*
These people need to get in shape. Hopefully, these challenges may help them a little.
*Confessional over*

"Hey! Wait up!" Shout Kaitlin. Gillian stops to wait for her.

*Gillian Confessional*
I really hope we made the right decision by saving Kaitlin, if it comes back to bite me I will be disappointed.
*Confessional over*