Not So Happy Campers: Part 2

"Oh S**t." Said Dj. Besides Dj, All of the Campers were terrified of the first challenge.

"What's going on?" Asked Rayan.

"Is This A Safe Challenge?" Asked Laura.

"Don't worry guys, I heard all of the interns Do the Challenge first to make sure it is survivable." Reassured Alec.

•Flashback•

"Why do I have to jump off the cliff?" Asked chef.

"Because all of are interns are in the hospital. Duh" Said Answered.

Chef pulls his goggles and puts them around his eyes. "I hate my life." says chef.

Chef then jumps off the cliff. "Ahhhhh!"

He scream, but then he stops as he lands lands in the water. "I'm Alive?" He screams. "I'm Alive!"

All of a sudden, something brushes up against chefs foot. "Chris!" Chef screams. "Help!"

A shark emerges from the water and chases after chef. Chef screams, and franticly tries to swim away from the shark.

•Flashback Over•

"Welcome everyone to the first Challenge of the season, Jumping of a 1000 foot high cliff into the lake."

"I have a question." Asked Morgan. "Is their a chance we could die in This challenge?"

Chris started to laugh "Morgan, Morgan, Morgan. Their is a chance you could die in every challenge."

Everyone looked at each other, terrified.

"Can we just get on with it?" Asked Ali.

"Ok, Here's how the challenge works." started Chris. "Down below in the lake are two circles. The giant circle, well, we have stocked with man eating sharks!"

Everyone screamed.

"Also down below, their is a little circle which we are pretty sure is Shark free." Chris Finished.

"For every person that jumps off if the cliff will earn a point for their team. The team with the most points will win a special advantage in part two of the challenge!"

"What Is part two?" Asked Catio.

"One second, geez." Chris said, angry. "Down below are six crates that your team will have to bring back to camp. Inside are tools and supplies to help you build a Hottub! Use the things you find inside to make a wicked Hottub! The team with the best hot tub will not only be safe tonight, but get to have a wicked hot tub party tonight! The losers, will send someone home Tonight. Everybody understand?" Chris asked.

"Ya!" Everyone replied, but no one was excited. Jumping off a Cliff into shark infested waters?! This was a crazy challenge.

"Matt!" Chris shouted."Heads or Tails? He asked.

"Heads!" Shouted Matt.

"Tails." Chris said. "Which means the Killer Bass are Jumping first."

Everybody looked at Matt angrily. "What?!" He shouted. "It was random."

*Matt Confessnial*
I do not trust in my team.
*Connfessnial over*

"What did I get myself into?" Morgan says as she jumps off the cliff. She screams like crazy, but makes it into the safe zone. She smiles and waves at her team as chef comes by in a boat to pick her up.

"Yes! Yes! I'm next! Get out of my way!" Screams Carson. Marcus is about to jump but he pushes him out of the way as they both fall off the cliff into the safe zone.