seventeen.

"hello? this is the wangsheng funeral parlour

"hello? this is the wangsheng funeral parlour. what can we do to help?"

"hey hu tao"

"(y/n)! looking for xiao? he's-"

"it's his day off, i know. i just needed to someone to talk to about him, you know what i mean?"

"oh my god tea you have my full attention"

"well, yesterday, he asked me if i last name was (l/n). and if i attended teyvat academy- which i do."

"fan behaviour much."

"hu tao.. are you munching on.. popcorn? well anyways, i thought that was like really weird and stuff and today, he came up to me."

"HE WHAT?!?! WHAT DID HE SAY"

"well, nothing actually. it was obvious he wanted to say something but instead he pretended to be looking for something in his locker and left. it wasn't even his locker, i know it because i always see ganyu putting thousands of books in there."

"damn bae, that's some pretty good tea. did you know who he was before you started.. er.. spam calling his workplace?"

"promise me you won't tell anyone this."

"i promise!"

"i don't believe that but okay. i've liked xiao for a few months now but i never had the opportunity to talk to him. that is until my amazing friend-"

"it was xingqiu wasn't it?"

"i'm not even gonna question that-"

"hehe, i have my ways. anyways, continue."

"yeah, well xingqiu told me he worked at the wangsheng funeral parlour. then, i did some research and eventually found this number."

"HAHA XIAO YOU'RE ALL RED IT'S HILARIOUS"

"WAIT WHAT. IS HE WITH YOU?? I THOUGHT IT WAS HIS DAY OFF"

"oopsies-"
"dumbass.."

CALL ENDED..

i wrote this while having a read rush forgive me