PART 1

A'mya pov:

My name is A'mya Walker I'm 5'4. My weight is 106 (not that big). But back to who I am. I stay with a nanny and her name is Ms. Johnson. I stay here with a whole bunch of girls that's a maid an including me. The only friend I have here is Bresha and I love her to dead.

Bresha: A'mya Ms. Johnson said its time to eat.

A'mya: Okay. (Following behind Bresha downstairs)

Skipping breakfast...

Me and Bresha went back to the room that we share. I was getting my maid clothes out that Ms. Johnson bout all of us.

A'mya: So who the new person I'm working for bre?

Bresha: I don't know.. But what if its someone famous, you going to get too much money..

A'mya: I know right.. But let jump in this shower so I can get ready for work.. (Walking in the bathroom)

Bresha: Kk.

I took my dirty clothes off and jumped in the hot steamy shower.

15 minutes later...

I got out and put on my clothes and put my hair and a bun cause it was a rule, don't know why. But anyways, I came out the bathroom and went downstairs and notice everyone was gone.

So I grab my cleaning supplies and caught the cab to that new person house I have to work for.

35 minutes later..

Cabman: We here.

A'mya: Thank you. (Gives the cabman money and get out)

Cabman: You welcome swettie.. (Speeds off)

When I got out the cab and grab my cleaning supplies it was a big mansion house. I walked up to the house and ring the door bell. And guess who it was? August Alsina.

August: Are you the maid?

A'mya: Yes.. ($miling)

August: So what's your name lil ma?

A'mya: A'mya Walker..

August: Nice meeting you A'mya. And I know you know my name cause you keep showing your pretty smile of yours and plus I'm famous. (Smirking)

A'mya: Yeah. I do I love all your songs.. (Smiling)

August: Thanks. You can come in. (Steps aside)