PART 25

-Bresha

I Drove Home Angrily, Not Ever Wanting To See Chris Face Again. I Can't See Why August Hooked Me Up With That Idiot, Well I Guess I'm Back Single Again Until I Find A Real Man That Really Want Me Instead Of Wanting Me For My Womanhood.

"How Dear Chris!" I Said Pounding Down On The Gas.

*****

-A'mya

"Please Leave Your Message After The Beep *BEEP*."

"Why My Sister Not Answering The Phone!" I Said While Spamming My Phone Onto The Bed.

"Are You Ok A'mya?" August Said While Walking Into The Room And Sat Beside Me.

"No." I Said With My Head In My Hands.

"Why?" He Said While Resting His Hand On My Thigh.

"Bresha Not Answering The Phone." I Said While Looking Up At Him As I Begin To Cry With Anger.

"Mya She Is Fine Boo She Just Spending Some Time With Chris." As He Tried To Hug Me But I Pushed Away.

"No This Is Not Like Her, She Always Answer The Phone When I Call With No "If" "And" "But" About It." I Said Shaking My Head.

*****

-Bresha

I Parked August Car Back And Went In The House. Straight Upstairs, But As I Walked By The Room August And A'mya Was At It Looks Like They Were Arguing. So Being Me....

"What's Going On? I Said Looking Confuse.

"It's You What's Going On, I Been Worry Sick About You Because You Didn't Answer Your Phone!" Mya Said Hollering At Me.

"Mya My Phone Was Dead!" I Said Fussing Back With Her.

"Oh Sorry Sis I Was Just Worried About You That's All." Than She Came To Give Me A Hug Than I Hugged Her Back.

"But It Is Something I Have To Tell You Guys... I Said Taking A Deep Breath.

"What is It?? Talk To Us Sis." Mya Said.

"Chris Is Not A Good Man, He Only Wanted To Have Sex With Me And Sis You Know I Don't Roll Like." I Said As I Began To Cry Due To The Fact That I Thought Chris Really Liked Me.

"Chris What?? This Nigga Really Have To Show Females Respect!" August Said Getting Mad And Than Walking Out The Room.

"August Please Don't Do Nothing Crazy." Mya Said Than Walked Over To Me And Just Hugged Me.

"I Want." He Said Back.

"Sis It's Gonna Be Ok, I Swear If I Knew That Chris Was Like That I Wouldn't Let You Go Out With Him, Going On Date With Him, Or Nun Like That." She Said While Rubbing My Back Gently.

I Hope You Guys Enjoyed I Will Be Updating More Soon So Stay Tuned With Your Girl.