PART 4

A'mya pov:

I woke up cause my alarm went off so I turned off went to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing.

15 minutes later...

I came out and put my maid outfit on and I put my hair in a bun. I seen that bresha was still sleep so went to her and woke her up.

Bresha: What?

A'mya: Get up. You got work to.

Bresha: OK .. (Walks to the bathroom)

I got my cleaning supplies and headed out the door to the taxicab.

Cabman: Hey mya.

A'mya: Hey..

Cabman: The same house we went to yesterday?

A'mya: Yeah.. You have to take me here everyday cause this the new person I work for.

Cabman: Okay..

Skipping ride..

We made to August house. I paid the cabman than got out the car than went up to August door and ring he door bell. Than he came to the door with a big smile on his face.

August: Hey a'mya...

A'mya: Hey August.. (Blushing)

August: You like when I say hey to you. Cause every time I do you blush.. (Smirking)

A'mya: Maybe.. Can I come in so I can get to work?

August: Yeah.. (Let's her in)

A'mya: (Comes in)

I start cleaning up downstairs in the living room I drop the remote so I bend down to get it and I felt someone come behind.

A'mya: Oh my gosh!

August: Did I scare you ma? (Coming close)

A'mya: No.. (Walked back to the nearest wall)

August: Its nothing to be afriad about.. (Whispers in ear)

A'mya: I'm not scared..

August: It look like it.. (Easily let's her go and walks off)

When he said that chills came inside of me. I think August falling for me. But I'm not about to fall in love with the person I work for.

Do y'all think they going to fall in love?