02

I don't know what you want, Oikawa-san.

Say our little Orange with legs

Oikawa was already more relieved that Hinata knew his name

At least you know my name 😾 anyway, I'll leave you this time.

Oikawa couldn't go on with his little theatrics as Iwaizumi had punched him in the head, Hinata couldn't do anything but laugh at the situation.

He hadn't laughed so calmly in a long time since the strange man had started hurting him.

For which he laughed too cutely, so much so that both elders, Iwaizumi and Oikawa had to stop to look at him.

adorable...

Those were the words that the elders uttered without thinking when they saw Hinata, the last mentioned one was a bit embarrassed and scratched the back of his head.

I have to go home, see you!

See you Hinata.

See you later Chibi-chan~

They said goodbye and Hinata went for his bike, heading home it was a bit windy, but it didn't take him long to get home.

I'm home~

Hinata entered his house and went up to his room to leave his backpack.

How was Shoyo?

I was accepted into the club!

He reply to his smiling mother.

How good!

His mother came over to hug him, but the moment he felt his mother's hands on his waist it brought back bad memories.

Scared by the memory, he quickly separated from his mother, she was looking at him strangely.

What's wrong Shoyo, does something hurt?

That brings Hinata back to reality, she was embarrassed for pushing her own mother out of a hug, but she couldn't tell her about what happened

N-nothing, nothing happens to me, nothing hurts,don't worry!

Hinata smiled slightly before continuing to speak.