05

That's why you shouldn't have scared me, Oikawa-San.

The youngest smiled victoriously.

But Oikawa was the definition of dumb, so he got up still a bit sore and went back to Hinata, who was just getting nervous.

So baby say my name until you lose your voice.

Hinata didn't know how to react anymore, he hit him, insulted him and didn't stop.

What more did he need to leave him?

Show me what you got.

Got

What was Oikawa wanted?

Not even Oikawa himself knew what he wanted at the time, but he didn't think it was more of a joke.

He was too close to the younger, Hinata just blushed

let it roll right off your tongue.

Tongue?

The minor asked confused, Oikawa out of joking approached to kiss Hinata.

But Iwaizumi arrived and unleashed a punch on Oikawa.

Shittykawa what's wrong with you!?

He shout angrily, because I notice how Hinata was uncomfortable when he arrived, and how Oikawa was overdoing it with the minor.

Iwa-Chan! 😿

No, don't "Iwa-Chan" me 💢

Iwaizumi ushered him out of the dressing room to let Hinata change, Hinata nodded his thanks and Iwaizumi just nodded.

Hinting that he shouldn't thank him, he took Oikawa to the gym and Hinata changed more comfortably.

Although he kept wondering why Oikawa had gone so far with a prank if he had only been in the Aoba Johsai for 3 days.

.

.

.

.

.

Months had passed and the spring tournament was approaching.

Aoba Johsai was getting more serious with the training more and more.

In those months Hinata advanced a lot, he learned to receive, giving a pass to the setter.

He could serve and in some cases he had to block.

But right now they were training, Oikawa and him, as always, were fighting.