06

A few minutes passed and Oikawa had finished changing

Well, I'm done, we'll wait for you at the entrance.

hai!

Oikawa took his things and left, on the way he was thinking that Hinata had been something strange for a few months.

Whenever he was asked about his long sleeves or high knee pads he would get nervous and tense up.

What was the reason?

He couldn't continue thinking because he could see how Iwaizumi was talking to Yahaba, the latter mentioned had some Band-Aids on his cheek from the blow he had given him earlier.

So he decided to stand there and take out his phone to entertain himself while the orange with legs arrived.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few minutes passed and Hinata was on her way to Oikawa, the latter raised his eyes and smiled evilly when he saw the orange-haired man.

As Hinata reached his destination, Oikawa stuck his foot into his way to make him fall, which it did, but he grabbed him around the waist as he almost reached the ground.

Hinata angry with his elder yelled at him.

Oikawa-san, leave me alone!

Sure? You will fall if I let you fall.

Tsk...

Oikawa left him in his old position again but closer to his body, this making the little boy blush.

Oikawa-San should leave me alone already!

Say my name, like it's a Bad word~

Oikawa-san this is serious.

Hinata kicked him Sugawara style and Oikawa could barely dodge it, but angrily Oikawa also exclaimed

I Say

Hey!

So hit me where it hurts.

Hinata that's cheating!

Say my name like it's a Bad word.

Oikawa was also angry now but a little blushed at Hinata's smile.

Say my name like it's a Bad Word.

Hinata stuck his tongue out at him and ran out of the school, Yahaba and Iwaizumi were surprised as he almost knocked them to the ground as he ran.