Part one

BROS READ THE ONE THAT SAYS 'LAST PART' LIKE I SAID IN THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU GET TO MAD AT Y/N!!!

Y/NsPOV

I took one last hit of the joint before putting it out and heading to my car, quickly throwing on my much needed sunglasses. Once I got to the school I noticed a few kids hanging out but the front entrance with their bikes. I got out walked over, planning to go inside, "is she new? Terrible timing. Schools almost out". I stopped and looked at the kid with curl hair and a...nerdy hat.

'Wow she's intimidating' he thought causing me to smile, "thanks kid. I try" then I continued walking. Different people thought terrible disgusting things, but the weed made it less terrible and disgusting. "Hey young lady I'm gonna need you to take those off" a man with a bald spot said while running up to me, "oh I'm sorry. These are prescribed. I can't see without them, the lights are too bright, it a every once and awhile thing. Cant you spare me since it's the last day till summer" I pleaded, he shrugged and walked away.

I walked along to my class and sat down at the back near the window so I could daydream in the middle of class. The next class I planned on doing the same thing, but instead I had to sit one seat away because this little shit sat there first. "Ok class we have a new student, will you please come to the front and introduce yourself" she asked while smiling at me, I smiled back cockily before standing up and walking forward. "My name is y/n l/n" I introduced then looked at my teacher, she moved her hands signalling me to carry on, "what you what to hear about my hobbies or something? Is this a date".

She laughed awkwardly before while shaking her head, "no I just want y'all to be friendly with each other" she explained causing me to laugh, "hate to break it to you precious but no matter how nice you force us to be, there'll always be a bully in the crowd. Anyways I'm interests are DND, music, and well you don't need to know that". I walked back to my seat and sat down, leaving the teacher and the class speachless. "You gonna keep admiring me or actually listen to the teacher" I asked staring at the people around me before looking over at the kid that stole my seat.

He had curly brown hair that reached his shoulders and a rad pair of bangs. His eyes were beady and clearly traumatized, or, as I like to say, experienced. His lips were mid size but fairly pink earning him a nice face to stare at. He had ripped black skinny jeans that hugged him nicely then a shirt that said hellfire under a sleeves jean jacket accessorized with lots of cool pins.

I looked him up and down before looking back at the teacher causing her to break out of her trance and get back to teaching. It's my first day give me a break, I can't keep my mouth shut for the life of me it's not my fault! I have a problem with talking to much but the thing is it's usually about what's not important, once I have to get serious my mouth glues together and I become inaudible sadly.