Part 8

Once we all figured out the important things about Y/n, max and eleven started getting interested in her dating life. "You aren't dating anyone" max asked with a shocked face and eleven smiled, "no. Everyone either thinks I'm a freak, like A FREAK, or just found me unattractive. I was to loud, spoke my opinions to much, wasn't serious enough"she explained, I smiled, "yeah I'm the freak of the school too". Y/n looked up at me then laughed, "well then maybe we can be freaks together" she offered and I don't think she got what she said but I sure as hell knew everyone else did. "Well anyways Y/n are you interested in anyone or in love" max asked her continuing on with the questions.

"No. I never let anyone get that close to me honestly, or they don't even try. I'm a very loud person, but when things get serious it's like I loose my voice" she told us while smiling, "but I would like to fall in love. Obviously I mean the only music I listen to is love rock". Steve, Dustin, mike, Lucas, and robin all darted their eyes to me, y/n's following after. "Holy shit guys yours eyes just flew to me, yeah ok we listen to the same type of music that's so cool" I said pointing my two fingers at them all then laughing. "What is your favourite song" will asked Y/n, "oh it's I hate myself for loving you".

Everyone nodded then robin asked "so what's you ideal..person". I know robins gay, it's obvious, but I'm wondering if she likes Y/n. "Uh my type would probably be someone that has a lot in common with me but not everything because I don't like trying new things. I also would want someone who's a good listener and remembers things about me. And they need to be able to get things out of me, like get me to trust them enough to talk about things without manipulating me" she explained to us and nodded, sounds like my type. "Would you ever date a girl" she asked Y/n and I smiled slightly, "no I'm not really..into. Well how do I say it.." she started off struggling just went straight for it and said "I'd never fuck a girl. A guy, yes, girl, no".

I laughed a little to hard causing her to laugh at me, "jeez I'm just saying. I wouldn't judge someone who likes their own gender it's just not my thing" she assured robin, "do you". Robin laughed awkwardly before looking at Steve, he nodded while smiling softly, "yeah I do. Only girls actually". Everyone looked at robin except for will, he was zoned out. The kid is also very much clearly in love with mike, like cmon, but right now he was making it a little to obvious. Everyone's focus was on robin now so I looked over at Y/n who had her head on my shoulder now and eyes closed. "Uh are you asleep" I asked poking her face, "god eddie yes, now stop touching my face with your finger". I laughed slightly before observing her face.

She closed back her eyes and smiled slightly but quickly stopped causing me to smile too. "Is she going to sleep" will asked suddenly in front of us. Just then she started softly snoring and her breathing had calmed down and gone even. "Yeah I guess so" I replied looking down at her then looking back up at him, "hey will. I'm really sorry about mike, but if you ever need to rant about that jackass who you're for some reason In love with, come to me and I'll probably relate to a lot of it". Will was shocked for a second before looking back at mike, "ok yeah I will. Thank you eddie" he replied and all I did was smile and nod. Will stayed quiet for a moment before smiling, "are you...interested in anyone" he asked while glancing at Y/n.

"Ok that's enough niceness go away" I joked with him making him laugh, "alright alright sorry. Just wondering".