Y/N's POV
It was a gloomy day. It had been like this sense my mom had died in battle. I had to be more cheerful because today was the I learn what type of demon I am. My uncle Bill was a dream demon and my mom was a sea demon. I walked down the halls of the Fearamid in my best attire.

        A/n: Personally, I'd chose the dress but, here you go if you want it!

I reached my uncle's room and knocked on his triangle-shaped door. He opened it and I saw he was wearing his finest gold suit.

 He opened it and I saw he was wearing his finest gold suit

A/N: This is your uncle Bill. Also demons can look however they want

He walked out of his room and looked at me.

Bill: Looking good Squirt.
     He said ruffling my H/C (Hair color) hair. My hair always had purple tips. Mom said that that was the only thing my father gave me. That and the purple eye.

Bill:Want me to do that hair for you kid?
     He asked getting ready to snap his fingers. I nodded and he snapped. My hair was instantly up in a braid and a hair comb jeweled with amethyst. (If your hair is long enough.If not than you just have the comb) A mirror appeared in front of me as I admired myself. I had one E/C eye and one purple one. Both had catlike slits for pupils. I had on a pair of purple amethyst earrings that were a gift from my mother. (If your ears aren't pierced or you're allergic than it floats just in front of your earlobe) I smiled and we walked to the main hall where the ceremony will take place. Uncle Bill walked over to the side as I walked to Achyliss, the all seeing demon. She's also my 2nd cousin. She put a hand on my forehead and we both closed our eyes.

Achyliss: Ah yes, Young Y/N. The first cambion in over three hundred years. You have the abilities of a Dream Demon you are the Game Master Cambion.
     I felt a sudden rush of power within me and I smiled at the impressive skill set. The other demons cheered and some fireworks exploded. There was a party after that. All kinds of demon boys were flirting with me. I could read their minds.

     'If I could get with her than I'd be rich and powerful!' One thought. I rolled my eyes and just partied. It was also my 16th birthday.

Bill:I knew you would be powerful squirt!
    Uncle Bill said patting me on the back.

Me:Thanks Uncle Bill.
     I said giving him a hug. Up next was the father daughter dance. But my dad was some mortal not allowed in the fearamid so I was going to dance with Uncle Bill.
Time Skip

     I walked back to my room and changed into my pjs and got ready for bed. Bill knocked on the door so I let him in.

Bill:You did great today but Tomorrow, we practice.
—————————

A/N: The night guards will be here in the next chapter.