2 years later
Y/N's POV

I walked down the streets of Hurricane, Utah with Bill. We were looking for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was the last known location of my dad, who was apparently a grape. We found the building and walked inside. The place smelled like pizza,sweat, and desperation. The animatronics on stage locked up for a second when they saw us. We got some strange looks but we just kept going to the front desk.
——————————-

Boss: You're hired.
     Bill and I high-fived and then 5 men walked in. The author was too lazy to describe them though.

Mike: Why did you call us here boss

Scott: New recruits?

Boss:Yep boys, meet Y/N and her Uncle, Bill.
     We waved.

Fritz: Hey you two!

Vincent: Heyyy~

Vincent started looking at me weird. I'm not going to call him dad until he knows.

Scott: Hello, I'm Scott a.k.a the phone guy.
Scott pointed to the phone mask on his head.

Jeremy: H-hi I'm J-Jeremy

Mike:Mike
He said his name with a scowl

"Ok you'll be here tonight with the grape Cipher." Boss said
"Me or Bill?" I asked.
"You Y/N"

Vincent(In thought): That name sounds familiar, Cipher. Must be the last name of some girl I fucked in the past
Bill heard it too and we looked at each other.

That night

I was sitting in the office waiting for Vincent. A few minutes later he walked in. He smirked and sat on the desk. The bell rang twelve and our shift started. I checked the cams and propped my feet on the desk.

Vincent: So, what's up with your eyes~

Me:Why would you care?

Vincent: Well, I want to know more about the beautiful girl I get to work with~
     And he pinned me against the wall.

Me:Wow, I'm blushing.
      I said sarcastically. I got him off me and began walking to the left door.

Vincent:Don't go out there beautiful~
I rolled my eyes and walked out anyway.

Freddy: Don't hurt us!

Me:Didn't plan on it. But, I could if I wanted.
      I said with a smirk.

Bonnie: Yo

Me:Yo.So, do you wanna play Mario Cart?
     They rapidly nodded and I downed the cameras. I made a tv appear with a snap of my fingers. I handed them all a controller. Foxy came out of the cove to join us. I hooked up my hotspot and got a switch for Golden and I. I sat that one on a different tv handed him a controller.

Me:I'm about to start the game ok?
     I asked everyone. They nodded their heads and we started. They were extremely good and we were on our third match when Vincent decided to join us.

Vincent: What is this?

Foxy: Shut it ye' perverted purple man

Vincent: Can I join?

All accept me: NO

Me: I don't care.
     I tossed him a controller. He caught it and sat between Golden and I. We started playing and I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I accidentally teleported away and facepalmed. I teleported back and sat on the opposite side of Golden.

Vincent's POV
I made my move on this chick. I wrapped my arm around her waist. The disappeared before reappearing on the other side of Golden. There was only one other woman that I knew that could do that. M/N Cipher. Then it snapped. That time that I had sex with her. I didn't use any protection. She was my girlfriend and I just disappeared on her. I looked over and saw her smirking. I was a stupid 20 year old. The 6am bell rang and she snapped her fingers. The TVs and Switches disappeared.

Y/N: Have you figured it out yet?

Me:You're my half-demon daughter.

Y/N:Cambion
     she corrected. Little devil horns and bunny ears appeared on her head. One was purple one was black. She began levitating cross-legged. She snapped her fingers again and was wearing a purple and black tailcoat that looks identical to her uncle's yellow one. She was still levitating as the boys walked in.

     Scott's POV
     I saw Y/N and Vincent talking.
Mike: VINCENT YOU PURPLE SHIT!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!

Jeremy: Don't tell me

Fritz: *Is eating cookies* Vincent?

Vincent: What?! No! Why would I do that to my daughter?!

Mike: WTF?

Jeremy&Fritz: We are confusion

Y/N: Yeah that's why I'm here, to find my grape father.

Mike: Like father like daughter
     He was eyeing the purple tailcoat. She grabbed a cane and spun it around

Y/N:I have a feeling that I'll be working with Scott tomorrow.
      She said clocking out.
Y/N:Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy Amethyst bye!!!
     She said disappearing in a flurry of cards. I picked one up and it was the ace of spades.

Mike: How in the absolute Fuck did she do that?

Vincent: My little Cambion

Jeremy: S-she's A h-half D-demon?!
We all looked at Vincent.

Vincent:Yep but can we keep this between us?
I looked at the others and we nodded in agreement.

Mike: If she does anything I'm letting boss know.

Y/N's POV
I teleported to my room after seeing dad spill the secret. I lay down on my circular bed and picked up my book. A few minutes later, Bill knocked on my door. I snapped and opened it before sitting up.
Bill:Hey Squirt. How was it?

Me:It was good, got dad to remember me, he spilled the secret to the other guards. They say they won't tell though.

Bill:They better not.
     He said ruffling my hair. I made some purple flames and began playing with it. He walked out a few minutes later and I fell asleep.