Y/N's POV

It had been a bit after I finished singing with the Youtubers and I was walking back to my room. I was going to erase those memories if they wanted. I suddenly pushed against the wall and lifted by my neck by an angry Mike. His eyes were white pinpricks.

Mike:You know how all of us are going to die Huh?! You broke your dad's mind! You made fun of the bite! Jeremy is having a mental breakdown! What do you have to say for yourself?!

Me: 'Big brother's gonna get you'

I sent a telepathic message to him. Moments later, my big step brother appeared and sucker punched Mike.

Alastor: DONT TOUCH MEH SISTER

Mike: WHO ARE YOU DEER BOY?!

Alastor: I AM ALASTOR! THE RADIO DEMON YOU FOOLISH MORTAL!!!

Mike: Your fucking sister broke her dad's mind along with Jeremy's mind! Not to mention Scott's!

Alastor: you say that like I know who they are.

Me:I was going to wipe their memories.

I said rubbing my neck where Mike grabbed me. I snapped my fingers and he had no memories of him watching me and the Youtubers. Or him attacking me.

Mike: Y/N! Are you ok?! Who is this dude!

Alastor: YOU JUST ATTACKED MY LITTLE SISTER!!

Mike: What?!
Alastor knew I just wiped his memories. But, like the demon he was, decided to give Mike emotional damage.

Me: It's ok Mike. I know you didn't mean to.

I healed my neck and we walked back to my room.

Scott: I WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE?!

Jeremy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Me:If you want that erased from your memories just tell me. I already erased Mike's

Jeremy: I'm n-not g-going t-to d-d-die in t-this w-orld r-right??
I shook my head no. He was going to die in his sleep at age 87. Unless I turned him into a demon or made him immortal.

Jeremy: I-I'd l-like t-to keep m-my me-memories t-then.
I nodded and asked Scott the same question.

Scott: Isn't my voice actually the voice of our creator

Me:Yours yes. Along with the other guards. But my older brother was created by Viziepop and if the author was wrong with like incorrect spelling correct her dear reader. My uncles and the fearamid and other gravity falls characters and things were created by Alex Hirsch. My mom and I were created by a 15 year old who likes roleplaying FNaF SB with her only friends.

Scott: I'll keep my memories then

Vincent: I'm going to die aren't I?

Me: As much as I hate it yes. You're going to die in a springlock failure and then poses the trash rabbit. And then get burned in Fazbear Frights by Mike. And then again by Mike and one of Mike's dad's friends, or enemies? Their relationship gets weird. And then you'll be trapped in a computer game for a while. And then you'll be back. And the fanbase will go from seeing you as 'the sexy killer' to 'Peepaw'. Don't question it. I really don't know. I was just scrolling through the Fnaf Reddit page and saw someone say that.

Vincent: ERASE!! ERASE ERASE!!!!
     I snapped my fingers and those memories were gone. I then spoke to Fritz. He was pretty chill about keeping his memories. After that I sent everyone home and went to sleep. I only had a few hours until work. Yay.