INTRODUCTION

Hello! Welcome to Maya's Pages. 📖

Are you in need of an editor or someone to review your work? Need a critique partner? You have come to the right place!

I am here to help you with your book or language problems.

Hi! I am mayaningning_, but for professional purposes, you can call me Reyna.

I am a new freelance editor. And I am here to help you improve your writing and deliver your message across to your reader. I may be a newbie, but I am confident with my skills and capabilities. 

A little background about me:

I am a college graduate with a degree in Bachelor of Arts in English Language. I love reading and writing, like you... and I love searching for those little mistakes, we as writers, tend to overlook. I have been writing for 10 years now and it was only a hobby before, but I'll be turning it into a side hustle now.

I have a question...

Do you have that one friend who would bury their nose in a book for a whole day without ever feeling bored or falling asleep? That friend whom you would approach to analyze and fix your writing? Well, I am that friend in my circle. So, I am confident that you can put your trust in me to work some magic on your own writing.

Aside from editing, I also offer reviews, feedback, and critiques. And, unlike my editor hat, I'm new to critiquing and reviewing books. But, this is a field I want to explore. So, I can broaden my horizons about writing and potentially influence my editing work.

Note:

I am a one man's band, so I may not attend to all your messages at once, but I will do my best to cater to all of you. 

For further information, please check the succeeding chapters. Thank you! :)