Chapter-3

While he was remembering those happy moments by him and Anuseena, his thoughts was broke by his son Vishal as he started crying. Then he took him in his arms and started to walk to and for motion in the room, after some time Vishal slept in his arms he made him sleep in the cord and he himself went to sleep not before looking to the photo frame of Anuseena once, after seeing he hides the photo frame as no one can see it.

Next Day,

Zoya was driving her police jeep heading towards MPT.  The jeep stopped in front of the thana, when she entered in the thana she was shocked to see the condition of the thana, all the police officers were doing the non-scene talks that means baikiti, which reminds her about the MPT in Lucknow, those Saas-bahu fight, the flirting, taking pics and the one who enjoys the whole scenario of the thana. Looking at the thana a lone tear escape from her eyes which was unnoticed by everyone...

ZK: JAI HIND... (grabbing everyone's attention)

All: JAI HIND MS...

ZK: Hum jaan sakte hai ki yeh kiya ho raha hai....

Constable (C): Sorry MS..

ZK: Mujhe app se kuch baat karni hai..

C: Ji boliye MS...

Then she said about the mission in which they are involved.

ZK: App log samjhe jaya na...

All: Ji MS...

ZK: Okay... toh app sab abhi kaam pe lag jaye aur tim pass toh bilkul nahi karna hai warna suspension letter hath mai aa gaye ga.... 😡😡

All: Ji MS.... 😞😞

At night, in Lucknow,

In Cheetosh house, Santosh sat down on the rocking chair which was placed in balcony after she packs her and Cheetah's bag and started to think something, then Cheetah comes over there and sees her in a tensed mood, he asked her what's the matter but she didn't answer, now.....

 CC: Santu (in a loud voice as it could bring her from the dream world)

SS: Kiya hai cheetah...

CC: Jaab se awaz de raha ho tum jab hi nahi de rahi ho... kiya baat hai tension mai lag rahi ho...

SS: Kiya hai ne cheetah mission ka naam sunte hi mujhe Haseena aur Anubhav ki yaad aa jaati hai... kitni baar bhulne ki kosish ki maine par nahi bhula payi unhe...

CC: Santu mujhe na kahi na kahi lagta hai ki kuch raaz hai jo hume nahi pata hai... kuch aisa sach jis se hum saab anjaan hai..

SS: Tumhe aisa kiyu lagta hai ??

CC: Gajab baat hai santu, jo log apni desh ke liye apni jaan dene ki liye tayyer hai wohi log desh ke khilaf ho gaye... mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ki mission behrupiya abhi khatam nahi howa hai.... kuch raaz hai jo khulna baakhi hai abhi... aur jitna mai Haseena maddam aur Anubhav sir ko janta ho woh appne desh ke khilaf kabhi nahi ja sakte... yeh mari gut feeling kha rahi hai...

SS: Hmmmm (sadly)

CC: Santu bohok lagi hai khane chale...

SS: Ji chaliye....

Back in Assam,

In a hospital, Zoya and Hakim was in the Doctors cabin as the reports had came. Doctor was in a serious mood after looking at the reports, and the doctor was still staring at the reports...

HK: Doctor any serious problem...

D: App dono Husband and Wife hai kiya...

ZK: Ji... 🤨🤨