Chapter-9

1 year later,

It was bright morning on Sunday, today is Hakim's aka Anubhav's Birthday.... and everyone remembers it.....

In Assam,

Haya was sleeping in each others arms and their 11 months old Zainab was nicely sleeping in the cot... their sleep was disturbed by Zainab's voice while she started to cry....

ZK: Jaan Zainab ko dekhyyie na.... woh roh rahi hai (in sleepy voice)

HK: App dekhyyie hume neend aa rahi hai... (in same tune)

ZK: App din bhar mari beti mari beti karte rahte ho abb dekho na usse plzzzz...

HK: Hai thik hai... then he wakes up and took her in his arms and started to play with her...

At break fast....

Hakim and Zainab was sitting on the dinning table and Zoya was making break fast....

HK: Zainab, say mama

ZF: -_-  -_-  -_-  -_- (no respond)

HK: Okay say daddy

ZF: Dada 🥰🥰🥰 dadada...

HK: Heyyy.. meri beti... 😍😍

ZK: Saab suni de raha hai mujhe hai... 🙄🙄 while bringing the break fast.... first she gives to Hakim then to her self and al last to Zainab... after sometime Haya was eating their food but Zainab wasn't eating.... 

ZK: Yeh lo Zainab appko mama khana khiligi.....

ZF: No....

ZK: Arre....

Then Hakim took spoon from her hand and tries to fed Zainab....

HK: Zainab dekho plane.... while taking out planes voice from his mouth and flying the spoon like airplane and suddenly puts in her mouth..... to this Zainab giggles in happiness and talking her father to do again..... while he feeding his daughter Zoya was looking  both and remembered how her father used to do the same thing to make her eat...

After sometime they went to their respective places, while Hakim was working in his cabin something stroke his mind and he remember today is his birthday and then he hit his forehead with his hand, how hw couldn't remember his own birthday, then his eyes went on the family photo frame were he used to be Anubhav Singh and his whole family was there in the photo.. while his eyes went on his Mother.... then he spoke in low voice Maa... then he remembered something....

Flashback

A year old boy who was running all over his house and his mother behind him telling him not to run...

Mother: Anu beta plzz ek jagha bet jana kitna baghe ga... aa idhar....

AS: Na.. na.. no

Maa: Khana parega.... warna choco nahi miligi....

AS: Choco maa choco do na.. nahi diye toh khana nahi khaounga

Maa: Agar choco nahi chaiiye toh thik hai maat khayo khana...

Then Anubhav's father comes home... while Anubhav was sitting and crying at one corner of the house

Papa: Choco kisko chaiiyye.... while showing him the chocolates... then he saw Anubhav was crying

Papa: Kiyu howa mere sher ko kiyu ro rahe ho...

AS: Mama ne choco nahi diya... then he started to crying again on his fathers chest....

Papa: Mama ne nahi diya toh kiya howa papa toh de sakte hai na... while giving him the chocolates...