Chapter-8

7 months later,

In Assam, in Haya's home... Zoya was eating ice cream like kids and Hakim was looking to her in mixed expressions, little angry and little love for her....

HK: Jaan app kitna khane ki hai abhi appko, toda hume bhi toh do...

ZK: Pregnant kuan hai,

HK: App...

ZK: Maa kuan bane wala hai..

HK: App...

ZK: Fir ice cream kuan khayyga..

HK: Hum dono...

ZK: Woh kiyu ??

HK: App maa bani wali hai toh mai papa bane wala hai...isliye...

ZK: Toh thik hai yeh liygye.. giving hin the ice cream box...

HK: Bade jaldi mangyi app....  when he looked at the box it was empty... isliye app jaldi man jayi na...

ZK: Ha...😂😂😂

HK: 🙄🙄

While Zoya was going to her room, Hakim said,

HK: Ice cream toh puri khali, toh iske badle appko hume kuch dena padhrega....

ZK: Kiya ??

Then Hakim catch her waist and pushed her towards himself.... to which Zoya blushed...

ZK: Kiya kar rahe ho ??

HK: Jo karna vhayyie tha...

ZK: Agar baby ko pata chal gaya ki Mummy Papa romance kar rahe hai toh kiya suche ga...

HK: Baby ko kuch pata nahi chale ga...

Then he pick her in his arms and took her to room and lay down on the bed, Hakim started to kiss her on the neck... then Priya came with tablets in room and shocked to see them like that...

PR: Ahemmm.. ahemmmm.. kiya chal raha hai yaha par....

HK: Kuch nahi maa.. bass aise hi late tha hum...

PR: Woh dekh raha hai mujhe (while teasing him) aur Zoya yeh lo tablets kha kar su jana...

ZK: Ji maa... then she feels some one's kick in her stomach....

RP: Kiya howa Zoya thik toh ho...

ZK: Ji maa.. woh baby ne kick kiya.....

HK: Kiya.. sach mai 🥰🥰😍 then he kept his hand on her stomach.... to feel the kick, the baby again kicked and both felt the baby's kick, their excitement level was on another level, they can't wait to complete remaining 2 months.....

In Lucknow, 

In Vyom's and Karishma's house.. Vishal was 9 months old and he just started to talk, while Karishma was playing with Vishal... Vishal took his first steps to this Karishma called Vyom, while Vyom came in the room, he saw Vishal was walking without any support.. after seeing this, Karishma and Vyom both were on the 7th sky... for a long time they were waiting for this moment... then Karishma went and said Pushpa ji about this...

2 months later,

In Assam, 

Hakim was in the HQ and Zoya was at home with PK.... while she was going to her room to rest she felt some pain and fell on the ground... and she screamed in pain... then Priya called the Ambulance and took her to the hospital..... when she was in the ICU, Priya immediately called Hakim and Ram and told him that Zoya is labor pain. Then Hakim rushed to the hospital.... after 3-4 hours doctor came out... now,