Chapter 26__The End

He took her to a large garden.
"Why are we here?",  she asked.
" To show you how much I want freedom too", he told her.
"Really?",  she asked him.
" Yeah. Let's see the best among us when it comes to having fun", king Alexander said.
Cheryl smirks.
"Why go for it. I am the master of playing around, singing and dancing",  she told him.
" Bring it on"he told her.
(King Alex:🎵. Queen Cheryl:🎶)
🎵let the commoners envy us as we envy their freedom. We can be free once in a while. Free from...
🎶maid, guards, court ladies and my hindering garmet
🎵Even my royal crown
🎶oh how much royalty sucks
🎵even though royalty sucks
We can as well make it fun
Even if it is just once in a while
Oh oh duty against freedom
🎶but once  in a while, we can be free, we can have fun, we can be free
🎵When alone in this garden
Where no one can see
🎶even in the safety of our chambers when no one can peep.
🎵free from
🎵🎶guards, maids, court ladies
Free from royal etiquette
Oh duty against freedom

The king hugged queen Cheryl.
He was very satisfied with his life right now.
"King Alex, i don't know you love playing too. Hahaha".
He smiled.
" Duty is the reason I'm running away from fun. Imagine if my subject saw me just now, they will think I've gone bananas. Also I need to laugh and smile always so that I won't turn ugly. I'm sure our baby will not want a ugly old father", he said.
"Xander, I'm really happy that I met you. If I haven't met you,  I wonder how my life will be right now. I guess I need to thank Shirley. After all,  I met you during her wedding."
"We would have met anyway",  he told her.
" When will you tell me the content of the letter you got from hugh", he asked.
Cheryl gasped.
"How did you know?",  she asked
" It must be Kayla or Owen. Those crazy couples. Always spying on me.", Cheryl pouted.
"I will stop spying on you. So tell me what is in the letter?",  he asked.
" It's not important. My Father got himself an heir. My mother was heartbroken and reported to him. I did not know what to do", she said.
"Just ignore it",  he told her.
She nods.
" A boar!", King Alex shouted and start running. Queen Cheryl raised her skirt and run after him. He stopped suddenly and she bumped into him.
"So scared, huh? I'm only joking".
She hit his Chest.
" Don't joke with such things", she told him.
He hugged her and sniffed in her scent.
"Let's come here once in a while",  he told her.
" Okay. Let's come with our kids too"she added "and live happily"
"Ever after", King Alexander of Shelagh said and kissed Queen Cheryl of Shelagh.
That woman became his weakness at last

👸🤴👸🤴👸🤴
The end.

Written by: Ayanboye Ifeoluwa Rebecca (Beckylove)

Dedicated to: All royals

Look forward yo the next book.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕