3

Sayaka POV

"Sayaka you lived with you parents aren't you?" Suddenly President asked.

"Yes I am... It's there any problem president?" I asked back.

"Here I have an offer for you" I heard she said. I sat on the chair and look at the document.

It's an offer for me to live in an apartment. And it's also write that I also have a housemate. But I stare a bit at the condition...

-Can't go out alone
-Must be sleep before 11 p.m
-No one can know the location of the apartment.
-Can't invited anyone except 105 th president of hyakkaou and the vice president.

"President aren't this like too much?" I ask in slow tone.

"It is for your own good. I just want my secretary to have more time for herself and stay save" she paused.

"It's all on you to accepted it or not" she added while look at me eye-to-eye.

"I...I except the offer... Thank you" I said while look down not even sure about my decision.

"That's good to know, I will call few people to help you. I'll see you at your door at 5" The president said happily.

I'm moving today? Aren't it's too early?

"You can go to class now"

-–—–-

S

ayaka POV

It's 4.50 and thank fully I already have all prepared.

"Sayaka, you friend here!"

I rush to the main door and spot the president and... (l/n). Aren't she still injured?

"Sayaka I hope you are all prepared. We're going now" The president said.

"Please let me take the last two bag at my room. I won't be long" I said.

"Sure you do"

Kirari POV

As Sayaka run to her room (l/n) start to pack Sayaka's thing to the my limousine.

"Someone seem excited to have a housemate" I said with a giggle.

"Tch" it's all I said but still she continues anyway.

She never change

Sayaka POV

I reach back to the main door. All my bags already disappeared just the last that I was holding were not in the car yet.

I don't see any one other then president and (l/n) here.

Am (l/n) help me pack my things?

-–—–-

Sakaya POV

After few hours of ride we arrived. It was just a normal apartment maybe a bit fancy.

"President may I know why you're here?" I asked.

"Hmm? Is it wrong for me to help my secretary?" She asked back.

"N-no! Of course not! I just wandered" I said immediately. She giggle in respond.

"No need to panic, I was just joking"

*ehem*

We look at (l/n). As they about to speak.

"Welcome to my apartment. I'm hoping you enjoy yourself. You can just call me if you want anything. I'll be in my room" they said lazily before yawning.

Do they even sleep? They does look bad.

-–—–-

Sayaka POV

I was about to make dinner but I can't found where the instant noddle was.

President already left long ago. She don't even stay long as she said that I can have my time to pack in.

I knock on (l/n) door. Only heard a load hissed before the door open, a bit.

"Yes?" They said.

"I-I want to eat, can I know where the instant noddle is?" I asked.

"Give me a second" that's all I heard before the door got closed.

"Do you need help with your injuries" I asked from outside.

"The door not locked"

-–—–-

And that's how me and (y/n) start to become friend and even more.

(y/n) does show me the different with work and love. She show me that love was not just showed by word by also by action.

I love her with all my heart and no can denied that.

-sayaka

—–--–—–- . -–—–--–—

Sorry but I'm done feeling writing this anymore. But still this book will be updated time to time to be a longer and also having more chapter.

I'll just give you guys some strong scene, yer they will more in the future.

Just like the other book of series I wrote, my target for these book will more then 10 chapter so yeah.