Call Me

"Girl it was nasty. All I could hear over the phone was him going, 'unh uhn, shit I fucked up the couch' and then he clicked and hung up the phone," I said to my friend.
She was clutching her stomach, dying with laughter.
"Bitch, that's ridiculous. Kandice, you have to be kidding."
"Girl, I'm dead serious," I said, turning back to face my phone.
"Well, I'm gonna head out, see you later," Erica said, gathering her things to leave.
I gave her a wave, picking up my cellphone and finding something to distract myself while awaiting another call. At this point, I was the only one in the office. It was about 10:00, which was usually when the calls would begin pouring in.
I'd worked as a call girl for about five years now. The money was good and I liked toying with men while hearing them cum on the phone. It was sort of a fetish of mine in a way. I'd always been a bit of a voyeur. I liked to watch, or in this case, listen to others get off.
However, most of the men just sounded pathetic. It wasn't sexy for me like I wanted it to be.
Rarely though, I'd find myself a little wet when the occasional female would call. Their moans were much more pleasant than the barbaric grunts of men.
I patiently waited, filing my nails and pulling out my polishes to see which color I'd be painting them tonight.
Suddenly, a call came.
I pressed the button to connect the call to my headset and in my sultriest voice, I said, "Thank you for calling Desires. This is Yvonne and how may I help you fulfill your fantasy baby?"
A deep voice responded, "Hello, this is Marco."
I smirked.
This one sounded promising.
"Hello Marco, what can I do for you tonight?"
"This may be a bit of request, but I was wondering if I could have a friend join us," Marco asked.
I thought about it.
I'd never had a request for a third party, but I was pretty open to the idea.
"That's no issue at all," I answered, staring down at my nails.
Suddenly, a woman's voice comes through the receiver.
"Hello," they ask cautiously.
"Hi, I'm Yvonne, how may I help you fulfill your fantasy," I say again.
At this point, I was intrigued. She sounded pretty.
I painted a mental image of her being short, curvy, shy, with big brown eyes and full lips.
For Marco, I envisioned a tall, brown skinned man with neatly cut waved hair, chiseled features, and a big dick.
"Describe yourself for me," the woman spoke softly.
"I'm 5'11, I have dark green eyes, long jet black hair, caramel colored skin, full lips. I have the color red on them today. And my thighs are thick, my breasts are full, and my body is willing and ready to please," I responded with a slight chuckle.
I heard Marco give a noise of approval.
"You sound beautiful," he said.
"Thank you. So, how do you want to start this off," I ask, biting my lip.
"We're acquaintances. We met later that night at a bar. Marco and I are dating, and we see you across the room. We come over to you, asking to buy you a few drinks. You seem hesitant at first, but you allow us to do so," spoke the woman.
"I introduce us to you. My name is Coffee, and that strapping man is Marco. A few drinks and laughs later, and we're all fairly drunk, but horny, so we call it a night at the bar and go home to continue the party."
By now, I was intrigued.
I kicked off my shoes, and rolled down my panty hose as it seemed that this endeavor would be worth touching myself to.
It was rare that I did, but sometimes, some customers got me just the right amount of bothered.
I take over, wanting to show them I was still in control. I was the call girl after all.
"You lead me into your apartment, and once the door is closed behind us, we waste no time. Marco stands behind me, sliding my dress over my head as you are on your knees in front of me removing my panties. We're in the living room, knowing we won't make it to the bedroom, so we make ourselves comfortable on the shaggy white rug in the middle of the floor. I assist by undoing my bra, letting it fall to the floor."
I hear a soft moan from Coffee and I envision her already touching herself.
It makes my own twat begin to water.
Marco is quiet but I can hear his somewhat heavy breathing telling me all I need to know.
"I take off my own dress, revealing that I have no underwear on at all underneath, just my bare skin, and perfectly trimmed pussy on display. I lay back on the rug, spreading my thighs as I begin playing with my pussy. I see your eyes watch me with interest as I moan with pleasure. I'm already wet so my fingers glisten. I pull them away, and sticky wetness clings to them. Marco is behind you, caressing your breasts and kissing your neck."
"Mmm," I let out a soft moan, "tell me more."
My hands make their way under my skirt and I can feel the wetness already pooling through my panties. I slide them down to just around the middle of my thighs before putting my fingertips on my clit and rubbing it.
I wasn't even worried that I was supposed to be the one in control anymore, I didn't mind letting Coffee run the show.
"I tell him to sit on the couch, I want him to watch us. He listens, watching us as he leans back and begins stroking himself. I motion you forward towards me. You get down on your knees until you're in front of me. I kiss your lips gently before I take your breasts into my mouth, pressing them together so I could suck both of your nipples at the same time."
I take in a deep breath as I continue stroking my clit.
Her voice was so sexy, and it was about to make me cum.
"You let out moans of pleasure and I grin, moving down your body with kisses until I get to your pussy. It's pretty, pink, and wet. I take some of your juices and rub them on your clit. I spit on it, wetting your pussy further, before pushing you back onto your back. I suck on your pussy, coaxing your juices further, moaning into your pussy. It tastes sweet. You push my head deeper into your folds, grinding your pussy against my face. I let you, just wanting you to achieve pleasure. Your moans and soft whimpers make me wetter," Coffee said, slightly breathless.
She was touching herself, I could hear it.
I slid two fingers inside my pussy.
The wetness was dripping onto the office chair.
I was glad nobody was in here except for me, or I surely would have been fired.
"Mmm yes."
"You like that baby," I heard Marco ask.
I'd almost forgotten that he was there.
"Mhm," I replied.
"I pick your face up from my pussy to kiss you and taste my juices, lapping them from every inch of your face they've touched. I pull you to straddle over my face. You smell good and I reach my tongue out to taste you. It's tasteless, like water. I suck on your clit hungrily, wanting more of your wetness in my mouth. You fuck my face, grinding against me as you play with your hardened nipples. I grab your ass, holding you in place as I devour your pussy with vigor. The pleasure becomes too great and you pull away from me before sliding down my body. You straddle me, lining our wet pussies together, trying to get our clits to align, and once you do, it's magical. The feelings sends sparks through us both as you grind against me in a rhythmic motion, both of us looking for that release. I'm almost on the edge, and so are you," I whisper, breathless as I continue plunging my own fingers into my twat.
"Oooh yes baby," Coffee moans out.
I hear a sticky wet sound coming from the other end of the receiver.
Gosh, she was so fucking wet.
My fingers were fucking my pussy vigorously at this point, and I was certain I would squirt.
"At the very last second before I'm about to come, I lift my pussy off yours and stroke my clit to orgasm. My fingers move rapidly, and I smack my clit until I squirt all over your pussy, my juices landing on your twat and slightly on the bottom of your stomach," Coffee moans, and I hear what sounds like water squirting.
That was enough to send me over the edge to my own orgasm as my juices landed on the chair and dripped into a puddle beneath me.
I heard Marco's sexy grunts peak before dying down, and knew he'd come as well.
My thighs shook.
I'd never experienced such an intense orgasm. At least not with clients.
"Fuck," I moaned out.
"Mmm, you liked that," Coffee questioned.
"Yea," I gasped, "it was amazing."
"Want to go again?"