Blow My Load

"Bitch, what are you grinning so hard for," Kandice asked, throwing a piece of popcorn at me.
I frowned, fishing it out of my shirt where it had fell, and throwing it back at her.
She cackled.
"None of your damn business," I replied.
Naomi just watched before calmly saying, "You got some dick didn't you?"
I remained silent, sipping my margarita.
"Ooooh bitch, you did," Kandice shouted, bouncing up and down in her seat excitedly.
"Tell us the details," Naomi said, tucking her feet underneath her on the couch.
I rolled my eyes, "There's nothing to tell."
"Tanya...you're a fucking liar. You've never looked more alive, nor have you ever just smiled into the distance about nothing. Who is this man?"
I sighed.
"His name's Ty."
I watched their eyes widen in excitement as I continued.
It'd been a slow day.
The girls hadn't made too many tips, so of course when I came backstage with my duffel bag full, bitches were pressed.
"I bet you she's fucking some of them," whispered Mocha to one of the other girls before they both snickered.
"Akikiki, bitch what was said," I snapped.
The cackles fell silent.
"I didn't need you to repeat yourself, I heard you. I just wanted you to be bold enough to say it again, but you won't because you're a fucking weak bitch. Don't play with me. I'll beat your ass again, Mo. And you," I said, turning to point at the girl who was in cahoots with her, "don't let her get your ass beat too."
I heard Mocha scoff, the other girl scurried from the dressing room while some of the other women chuckled and oohed.
With that, I turned around, pulled some more money that was stuck in my thong out, and began counting the nights earnings.
"That bitch Mo still be fucking with you? Did she learn nothing from when you wore her ass out in the parking lot," Kandi questioned, confused as she shoveled popcorn into her mouth.
"I know right," I agreed before proceeding with the story.
"Angie, there's someone in the VIP who requested you specifically. He's in the room on the end to the left," said Donna, the manager of the club.
I nodded, locking my duffel bag in my locker before heading upstairs.
I followed her instructions, pushing open the door.
There was an ice bucket filled with bottles of champagne.
Whoever it was sat leaned back in the chair, their face obscured by cigar smoke.
They leaned forward once they saw me.
His hair was parted in triangles and braided in free flowing Travis Scott plaits.
Tattoos covered his neck and his hands.
I knew there were some on his chest because he had a white button down underneath, the top two buttons undone revealing the top of them slightly.
His skin was bronzed, his eyes a honey colored brown.
"Hello," he said, in an alluring deep voice, "you must be Angie."
"Yea," I said, sexily walking to the pole in the center of the room.
"Mm," he nodded, "I'm Ty."
I began dancing, letting the rhythm of the songs take me before he asked another question.
"What's your real name?"
I smirked, crawling towards the edge of the stage, staring into his eyes before saying, "Whatever your want it to be."
He smiled, showing straight, pearly white teeth.
"No, for real."
"Hmm, well then, it's gonna cost you," I said, playing coy as I began untying the straps to my top.
It fell, revealing my breasts.
He leaned back, pulling money from his pocket, hundreds to be exact, and flicked them into the air.
"What about now?"
"Tanya," I replied.
I moved back towards the pole, playing with my thong, moving it down around my hips to reveal the top part of my ass.
He threw more money.
I was watching him stare at me, infatuated, and honestly, I liked it. He was so fine to me.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"Would you fuck me?"
I looked at him, laughing in shock.
No customer had ever asked me that. They knew beforehand my policy was always no.
"Are you serious," I questioned.
He said nothing, letting me know he was deadass.
"I understand. They told me the policy beforehand, I just think you're really beautiful."
I stared at him incredulously.
"Look, I find you very attractive. I understand you won't have sex with me, but would you be willing to do something else?"
"Like," I frowned.
"Masturbate for me," Ty answered calmly, puffing his cigar.
I grew quiet.
No customer had ever asked me that either, but with Ty I was intrigued.
Ty said nothing, putting his cigar out in the ashtray next to the chair.
"I understand if the answer is no."
Still saying nothing, I slowly slid my thong down my legs, kicking it off over my heels before kneeling onstage in front of him.
I leaned back onto my elbows, lifting my legs in the air, and spreading them slowly as he watched.
His eyes roamed my body before resting on my freshly waxed cat.
I gave a slight grin, running my hand down my body to rest on my pussy, slapping my clit before rubbing it.
He stared intently as I continued stroking.
I was enjoying myself, this wasn't something I normally did.
It was spontaneous. It was freeing.
Just as I was doing so, I heard Tyler the Creator's song, Blow my Load, playing.
I slid my fingers inside myself, letting out a soft moan.
I could see his dick hardening through his pants, and it was turning me on more.
He leaned back, grabbing a piece of ice.
"May I," he questioned, gesturing towards me.
I nodded.
Placing the ice in his mouth, he dragged it from my neck, across my nipples.
The cold and warmth from his mouth made me jump. It felt so good. His tongue circled, gently suckling my nipples as he continued trailing the ice down my body. Once he got to my clit, he sucked it into his mouth.
It was a cooling sensation.
He had my cat dripping at this point.
I felt him slip his fingers inside of me, thrusting them in and out.
I was moaning loudly, biting my lip as I watched him.
He looked up at me, "Oooh, I like that."
At this point, the way things were going, I wanted him inside of me.
"I don't normally do this, but put it in."
He looked surprised before stripping from his shirt, and suit jacket.
I watched him slide his pants down.
His dick was huuuuuggeeee.
Naomi grinned, doing a little shoulder shimmy, "Girl, that big dick'll do it to ya. Carry on honey."
He pulled a condom out, rolling it on before sliding inside of me.
"Mmm, fuck," I groaned.
He smirked, slowly stroking in and out of me.
His dick was curved, and I felt it rubbing against my spot.
I wrapped my arms around him, my nails digging into his skin slightly.
He wrapped his hand around my throat, squeezing the sides as he drilled into me. He put his thumb in my mouth to quell my moans.
The song continued playing in the background as he continued pumping into me.
"Fuuuccckk," I moaned, dragging my nails down his back.
He leaned down, kissing my cheek and trailing to my lips, "Mmm you're so fucking beautiful."
I grinned.
He slowed down, rolling his hips, giving me long, deep strokes.
I put my hand down between is, rubbing my clit as I began to reach my orgasm.
"I'm gonna cum," I gasped.
He began pumping faster as I clung onto him, riding my waves of orgasm, as the song came to a close.
"And bitch, that was that?"
"Yea," I nodded.
Although, it wasn't. That VIP room had seen it all.
I rode him all over that couch, on the stage, he had me pressed right against the pole, the walls.
I was dangled over the couch while he hit it from the back. My legs were in the air.
After that happened, he'd given me his number.
We still smashed from time to time.
In fact, once the girls left, he was coming over.
I got a message.
Ty's name popped up on my screen.
The girls left?
Not yet, I replied.
"Well bitches, time for y'all to go," i said, cleaning things up.
"Oooh, you ain't gotta tell us twice, we already know why you're kicking us out hoe, have fun," Kandice said as her and Nay left the room.
Moments later, Ty rolled up to my door.
"Hey," I said, letting him in and closing the door behind him.