26. Beautiful morning

Seokjin poked Jungkook's cheeks again and again. It's real. Seokjin doesn't know how to breathe. He wished it to be a dream, it's better that way. But no way it's going to be a dream. Jungkook is here their legs are tangled. Both are sharing the blanket, hiding their naked bodies from the world. He sure felt the soreness as soon as he opened his eyes. Jungkook had a lot of stamina and Seokjin couldn't say no, he didn't want to say no.

It's just that 'after sex' is something that makes Seokjin uneasy. It's terrifying. He is scared of....get used to it. Jungkook's hands are around his waist. He loves to hug something while sleeping. Seokjin couldn't help but smile at his habit. He let himself get pulled. It felt good.

He is now so conscious, Jungkook's breath, his heartbeat, shuffling sounds of the blanket, clicking sound of the clock. It's overwhelming. Thanks to Jungkook for intruding on his thoughts.

" Hmm.....good morning "

"Good... good morning "

Seokjin waits for Jungkook to release his hands. So that he can sleep back on his pillow. He wants to see how Jungkook looks with his bed hair, half-opened eyes, and dry lips. Once he felt Jungkook loosen his grip he pulled himself out and laid on his pillow. Looking at Jungkook who has a smile on his face.

" Feeling sore??"

Seokjin felt warmness in his cheek, generally, he will snap or give some blunt response. Today he couldn't. All he could do was bite his lips and he lowered his gaze to Jungkook's bare chest.

" seokjin don't give me blue balls now "

That made Seokjin look at him with confusion

" what I did!?"

" sassy seokjin is hot but this....this shy seokjin hotter. So don't give me blue balls if you are not going to take care of it "

Is he shy?? How Jungkook understands him without words. He felt nervous.

" Hmm...jokes apart we should get ready, we really shouldn't be this unprofessional "

Jungkook shook his head near his face making his bed hair brush on his nose and lips. He smells good. Jungkook lifted his head, and his eyes were so big! Round and so big.

" charging ourselves doesn't make us unprofessional baby. See, now I can work straight for a month "

Charging!! So it's all about charging. He will come here and charge himself and go off for a month. What seokjin will do with himself for that month? It's not -

" Tonight shall we talk about our monthly schedule? So that we can make time for each other."

Seokjin blinked in response. Tonight are they going to meet up? He couldn't hide his smile.

" I don't expect you to meet me on all of your free days. But maybe some of them? And at this month's end I am going to meet my father, he told me he bought new shirts and he wants me to see them. He promised me he will prepare coffee for me you know he got big ass coffee preparing machine which he saw in Italy. He fell in love with that machine it seems. Are you going to meet your family too?"

How Jungkook can easily talk about his things. Is Seokjin that near one for him? He said I love you though. But he doesn't have any such things to share.

" wait, I am overwhelming you right? I am so sorry -"

" No... it's just...I usually have very little free time as I don't have things to do in my personal life. It's pretty much the same for every free time. Get up late and eat in some peaceful restaurant and maybe shop a little and drink more. A party or just a pub and dance with strangers and have great sex. That's it "

Wow telling it exactly how he spends his free time is pretty depressing.

" Hmm...great sex!!?"

Seokjin can't help but get amused by how Jungkook's expression changed when he mentioned great sex. He is a hell of possessive. It's fun. And Jungkook will never know Seokjin is the most possessive person as he will never show it. He might scare him off.

The next moment Jungkook is over him. Kissing his jawline to neck. The kisses are not soft, they are aggressive, open mouth, and messy. Sure seokjin needs a bath right now looking at the amount of Jungkook's saliva smearing on his neck area.

Seokjin throws his head back giving Jungkook more access. It felt really good. His heart is throbbing. Seokjin's fingers moved up and tangled Jungkook's hair. They are so soft. Everything about Jungkook screams softness.

" Hmmm....."

Seokjin let out an unintentional moan.

" seokjin you remember right we are exclusive "

A big baby.

Seokjin tugged his hair making Jungkook look at him.

" I never cheat on people, Jungkook. How much ever tempt the man in front of me I never get sway. I am not what people talk, think, or want to be."

" I know. It's just I hate sharing my things. And you are mine. Yes, I am willing to take things slow. But..-"

" I am yours until we are in this run. I am all yours. It's a promise. "

" I am yours too "

Jungkook attacked his lips. Demanding yet understanding. Rough yet soft. Hot yet cute. Daddy but at the same time a baby. And Seokjin sure will go insane soon.

" Let's eat breakfast and get ready "

Seokjin said while kissing.

" I am having my breakfast "

" Don't watch movies anymore. And no your stomach is crying "

" My blue balls are also crying, seokjin "

" oh God you horny brat, leave me "

Seokjin pushed aside him and ran into the washroom, sure he got chased by Jungkook. They took a bath together. Something it's too intimidating but wasn't uncomfortable.

Still, seokjin wonders how many chapters he skipped to be here. Is he will have to go back? How painful it will be?

MIN YOONGI (7:30 AM)

" I want to meet you on the weekend at 10 pm at our regular place "√

Seokjin didn't get time to see the text as Jungkook tempted him enough to have sex in front of the mirror. He got the bait. How could he not when he gets to see how they both look when they are connected?

It's so sexy.

🌱

Jungkook can't help but feel bright, radiant as if he won everything when he reached for work. He can't help with the smile on his face. When he looks back it looks so filmy, the way he met Seokjin, their first interaction, their first sex, the physical attraction that turned into more connection, the way he fell for Seokjin without him knowing. He always thought people were stupid to tell that, but now he believes that you can fall for someone without knowing.

Seokjin's honesty is what draws his attention, his straightforwardness makes him get more attracted, but Seokjin's eyes speak a different language which Jungkook wants to understand. That's why he became more and more persistent in staying back. He wants to hear Seokjin. He hopes one day he will become more open and share his pain.

He is clear about Seokjin and Yoongi's relationship and their current status, he can tell Min Yoongi is someone Seokjin trusts today too.

He hopes his relationship with Seokjin will flourish one day. He can imagine himself and Seokjin sitting in his garden and having drinks late at night commenting on why the moon is so white!

💜