29. New chapter

" Hmm...Jin baby, god....slow....gosh come here, let me kiss you "

Jungkook groaned as he received mind blowing blowjob from Seokjin who is sitting between his thighs and sucking his dick as if his life depends on it. Well, it is.

Seokjin continued his work, and Jungkook pulling his hair made him move faster. His fingers dug into Jungkook's thigh unconsciously.

" Seokjin...god...I am going to... I..."

Jungkook's dick swells more and pops out of Seokjin's mouth with a loud voice, Jk couldn't control but come on Seokjin's face.

Seokjin's tongue tasted the fluid splashed near his lips. Jungkook groaned before pulling Seokjin into him who straddled his thighs. Jungkook tasted himself on Seokjin's lips. He liked it more than before.

"We taste so amazing together  right?"

Jungkook asked while sucking on Jin's lips.

" Did you forget how we feel together, seokjin because it's been a while ?"

Seokjin could only moan more when Jungkook's hands groped his ass.

" Baby, what should we do? Hmm..."

Seokjin looked too vulnerable between Jungkook's arms.

" I...I don't know...I just want to be here....like this, Jungkook"

Seokjin's clothes are not in place, and his legs are in an uncomfortable position but he just wants to stay here, like this with Jungkook. But he doesn't know how far he can go like this, the fear of getting caught, the fire of revenge, and the mourning for all of his loss, several emotions engulfing him.

He is feeling better....safe ...secure with Jungkook. He is not surprised, Jungkook passed so many doors for him to be here. It's just he wishes Jungkook never reattached to any of these things.

Seokjin was startled but soon settled in Jungkook's arm when he got lifted and carried to bed.

" You look sleepy, sweetheart "

It amazes Seokjin how Jungkook just goes with his guts and how he always reads Jin correctly. He bundled him in the blanket and slept beside him.

" Jin I said I wasn't in the mood but ended up getting the best blow job. You got me well. I missed you"

" me too "Seokjin whispered looking at Jungkook

" Hmm....who will first announce our relationship? Or should we make some public display? I think we should go for a kiss, I can kiss you publically or You can come to my concert-"

Jungkook does have a lot of ideas, and he looks excited. Seokjin can't help but look at Jungkook without knowing what to tell.

" Seokjin, you know what my dad wants to meet you"

" Your...dad....i...."

" He makes the best coffee, SeokJin. You are not going to miss it right? And...I want my boyfriend to meet my dad. He is the only one I have. He is always so supportive of me. So I want you to meet him"

Seokjin gulp is visible. Is he worth it?

" it will make me super happy, Jin "

" Then I will meet your dad one day. Maybe not sooner but one day."

" Okay, we will see, we can decide on that and I love you "

" I love you too "

Seokjin is ashamed of the way he is acting. Jungkook deserves better. Jungkook hovered over him stretching his both hands above the head level leaving barely an inch between their body.

" Seokjin trusts me I am a beast. I can clearly say you are my beauty. I am a hell of a possessive man. I flip when what's mine is in others' hands. I am toxic that way, and I will do anything to keep you for myself. You came back and asked for it on your own just remember there is no going back. I am not a fan of adultery, I hate it to the core. Tell Yoongi Hyung to stay away from you for everyone's sake. Understand ?"

Seokjin is mortified by the way his body reacts to Jungkook. He is fucking turned on. His hip moves upward for friction.

" Yes, I understand"

" And baby did I just turn you on? hell you are "

The way Jungkook studies Seokjin's body is unimaginable. He just knows him. Every cell of him. Jungkook ground his hip on Seokjin's their dicks rubbed on each other.

" Hmm...jk..."

"What baby? "

" I want you...only you... Not anyone. Just you. Please please...."

Seokjin cried trying to grind back feeling tightness in his muscles. He can feel the blood rushing into his lower area. He can't even move his legs and he is not fucked yet.

" Look at you begging baby, do you remember you told me my dick is not that great for you to crave for it daily!!! "

" I am sorry for that... I...I want you...please...please.."

" Hmm, I tamed you well then. Are you able to take it all? When was the last time you got fucked the way I fuck you, Kim Seokjin "?

Jungkook's fingers groped Seokjin's ass pushing him more into him.

" you....only you..last time was you fucking me in front of the mirror "

Jungkook's moment halted for a minute before his lips attacked Jin's. He is aggressive. There is no hold back in his moments, he looks like he is in a rush yet determined. His kisses are messy landing everywhere, he does not care for Seokjin's response. He bit his lips before latching on his neck.

" Hmmm....jungkook...."

" DON'T LIE.....DON'T FUCKING LIE SEOKJIN"

" I am not....i...."

" look at me "

Jungkook cupped his cheeks, a little harshly making Seokjin look at him. Seokjin feels drugged, he doesn't have control over his own body.

" Do you love me, Seokjin ?"

Jungkook's eyes are filled, a blink then a stream will be on his cheeks.

" I love you more than I could think, more than I should, more than I want."

Seokjin couldn't avert his gaze while saying it. It's the first time he let those words come out of his mouth. Yes, he indeed started falling in love with Jungkook, looking at how persistent he was. He fell for him, it started with sex but ...both of them crossed the line long back. It's just that Seokjin was a coward...too fucked up to accept it.

And he also knows Jungkook doesn't deserve someone like Seokjin who is nothing but wants revenge, the blood. His life is going to meet the utmost chaos from now on and he doesn't want Jungkook to be part of it. He is going to use Jungkook's name for a while.

And ...he will move away.....far.....too far for Jungkook's reach. Until that, he will love Jungkook the way he deserves.

"Will you make love to me Jungkook?"

Jungkook smiled and looked so beautiful. A smile suits him.

" I am sorry I thought you were playing with me. I don't know, I feel something is going on seokjin and I don't mind if you use my name, fame, or money for your benefit. All I want is your genuine love. From now on what's mine is yours too "

" I am yours too "

Until I ran away.

" yes, baby mine. All mine. "

Jungkook and Seokjin had good sex. Seokjin felt loved with every thrust, he voiced his love along with every moan. Jungkook didn't forget to give a visible hickey on his neck.

They took a shower together yes they made love in front of a mirror because Jungkook wanted to recreate their last time. And Jungkook couldn't help and took Seokjin again in bed before cuddling.

Seokjin took all of it. He is greedy. He wants to make so many memories with Jungkook before the time ends.