Leaving

Cars and buildings in the street caught the blasts from a chase in San Francisco. A speedy blue hedgehog dodged the blasts as he runs threw the streets faster then anything, by his side a female echidna who tried to get rid of a ship that was flying after them.

Sonic:  "So I know what your thinking why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog and that echidna being chased by a mad man with mustache from the civil war" 

Kidagakash: "To sum it up we are in trouble, well its been like that since our whole lives actually

Sonic: "Is this to much am I going to fast thats kind of what I do"

Kidagakash: "Lets reply back ok..to the beginning"

The sun shined down on the island as peaceful day continued, but a flash of blue and cream colored creatures ran pasted the forests running on the path of lops and tracks. 

Sonic: "This is the island we are from it had everything"

Kidagakash: "Beaches, waterfalls forest"

Sonic: "And public access to loop-de-loops, also we never had to catch a school bus because we can run around the island pretty fast annddd there was not school"

Kidagakash: "Pretty sweet right"

The small echidna and hedgehog raced around bumping from cliff to cliff tucked into a ball, they then landed never a cliff with bridges and small houses on the other side in a tree.

Sonic: "We have extraordinary powers and we were told to keep them hidden"

Kidagakash: "But like most children we didn't really listen"

The to rolled into a room with an owl in it on a perch she seemed to be taking a nap. The two bummed into her and laughed as she gasped. The owl shook her head and looked down at the two who were laid on the ground chuckling.

Kidagakash: "Thats Longclaw she took care of us"

Sonic: "She was basically Obi-Wan Kenobi...if Obi-Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice"

Longclaw frowned at the two "Kida Sonic someone could have seen you", Kida giggled "we are to fast" "yeah no one saw us" Sonic said. Sonic and Kida then pulled out two sunflowers from their quills "also we wanted to bring you these" Sonic said Longclaw sighed and smiled. But from behind the little kids were warriors ready with their arrows and bows. Longclaw gasped as she saw them she lunged forward wrapping Kida and Sonic in her wings she slammed the door to the house close with her foot as the arrows were speeding to them. The arrows hit the door but on went threw the window and pierced through one of the sunflowers. 

Sonic: "Turns out with great power comes great power hungry bad guys"

Kida: "And we led them right to us"

The warriors stood near the windows with nets in their hands. Longclaw glared at them, but she smashed through the window with Kida and Sonic in her claws. She flew away from the warriors but they were still shooting arrows at her, Kida held tight to Longclaw's feet. But then Longclaw shouted in pain as an arrow was shot into her side, Longclaw crashed down threw the trees and hit the ground. Longclaw stood up and placed Kida and Sonic down in front of her "listen you two you guys have powers that are extraordinary but that means people would want it so you guys must stay hidden". 

Longclaw pulled out a ring and threw it which its grew in size. Kida and Sonic's eyes widened, "this world is on the far side of the universe it should be save there" Longclaw said Kida frowned "no" Sonic shook his head "we don't want to go without you". "You must these rings will be your most important possession. If you're ever discovered, use one. Never stop running. Now go" Longclaw said as she nudged them to the ring portal with her wing. Sonic held on to the bag that held the rings he looked to Kida and nodded he ran threw it into a dark forest, Kida looked up t Longclaw she had tears she hugged Longclaw's wing "I..don't want to leave you mama".

Longclaw frowned "you have to my child now go", the warriors were running to them. Kida ran after Sonic threw the portal. Longclaw guarded the portal. Sonic looked back to see the warriors with their weapons running to Longclaw he gasped he dropped the bag and ran back "SONIC" Kida shouted as she stopped and saw Sonic running back to the portal "LONGCLAW" Sonic shouted. But he didn't make it as the ring fizzed away.

 "No" Sonic cried Kida frowned as she walked to him with the bag of rings in her hands. She placed her hands on his shoulder he whipped around and hugged her she cried and hugged back.