Dream ? Nightmare!

Day 4. 12.06.2022

Jumpol woke up in complete silence.
He opened his eyes and closed them again almost immediately because of the bright light.

'Shit.' He thought and turned around, eyes still closed, until he felt a pressence next to him. He couldn't remember that he took some chick home last night ?
He opened his eyes and saw Gun sleeping next to him - NAKED !

"FUCK!" He yelled and fell out of bed what woke up Gun.

"Jumpol! Are you ok-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED ?! WHY ARE YOU NA-.. WHY ARE WE NAKED?!"

"What?" Gun asked confused.
He was deeply hurt now and Off saw that but he just didn't care right now.

"Off ? Everything okay?" Tawan asked from outside and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Yes ! GO AWAY!" Off yelled back.

"You , leave ! Right now!" He said directed at Gun, who was now on the verge of tears.

Gun got up and searched for his stuff.
Both boys got dressed and with his shirt still in his hands Gun opened the door and swung it open.
He was crying bitterly and when he looked up he saw in the shocked faces of Tay and Arm.

"Gun, you o-"

Gun didn't even listen to Tawan. He just pushed his way through and ran to the door.

"Jumpol, what happened?" Arm asked still shook but Off ignored him.

"JUMPOL?!" Arm asked again and turned his best friend around.

"I had Sex with Gun."

"What ?!" Tawan and Arm yelled.

"I HAD SEX WITH GUN!" Jumpol yelled back.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Gun ran out of the condo, straight to the elevator.
He was crying and shaking.
This was absolutely not what he expected.
Sure he never thought that Off would wake him up with breakfast in bed and a love confession but this?

The moment he stepped outside he tried to stop crying. He took out his phone and wrote his best friend.

Apo was in his room when he received Gun's message.
He dropped his towel he used to dry his hair and ran down to the frontdoor, put on his shoes and wanted to leave when his mom spoke up.

"Everything's good honey?"

"No. Gun needs me."

"Wait I'll drive you."

"It's okay mom I-"

"I'll drive you." She said, grabbed the keys and both left.

It was a 10 minute drive and Apo was thankful that she drove him.
The moment they arrived at the condo block Apo saw Gun sitting on the floor, crying in his knees.

He got out of the car, said goodbye to his mother and ran up to his best friend.

"Gun!" He said loudly and the called boy looked up.

Apo pulled him in a hug and Gun couldn't stop crying.

"He's such an asshole." Gun said between sobs.

"Off is such an asshole."

"Pscht, it's okay. I'm here Gun. I'm right by your side."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Apo and Gun sat in a restaurant at the Mall.
Gun told him everything and Apo was clearly pissed.
He actually wanted to punch the shit out of Off right now but he had to promise Gun that he wont touch him.