Beginning

Your POV:

I wake up on a bright Friday morning at 7 am to my best-friend Nancy screaming at me to get up for school. See, my mom Joyce, two brothers Will and Johnathan, and my not so-sister Jane lives in California while I stayed behind with everyone else and have crashed at The Wheeler's since then.

I woke up and go look at myself in the mirror and I just stare at myself for a good moment before I use the bathroom and get ready for school. Here's what I look like:

I get told I look like Cindy Crawford a lot, which, I'm really not complaining about

I get told I look like Cindy Crawford a lot, which, I'm really not complaining about. Here's what I choose to wear at school today:

I just wore my hair in a loose messy side ponytail and for makeup I wore some chap-stick and light mascara

I head upstairs as I crash in the basement since the boys don't use it much anymore unless for the stupid fucking Hellfire Club which doesn't bother me because i put on my headphones and grab my 8-trac and just listen to my favorite bands. I mean I only let them use it because I have a major crush on Eddie Munson. That boy is so fine. He's like a God- okay well maybe that's a little far but it's whatever.

I say 'Good morning' to Mr and Mrs Wheeler and I grab a pop-tart and I head with Nancy outside to go to school. (Were gonna pretend that Billy is alive in this story)

We're on the way to school and I see Billy Hargrove speed up behind us. Y/n: "God I cannot stand Billy Hargrove- butttt he is really cute" Nancy: "Yea Y/n and you think that Tom Cruise is cute too" Y/n: "Wha- oh my gosh because he is" She rolls her eyes and she keeps driving to school for the next 5 minutes.

We get to school and Billy Hargrove parks next to us. As we get out, He grabs my backpack out of my hand. Y/n: "HEY! Give that back!" Billy: "Or what Byers? Are you gonna be weird like your siblings too?" You take this comment to heart as you haven't seen your siblings or mom in over a year.

Y/n: "Take that back you cocky ass bitch" Billy: "Calm down Byers, don't get ur panties in a twist over me" You roll your eyes as you grab your bag and push him against his car, making him almost break the mirror off.