8

"Eddie what are you doing" I say trying not to cry.

"What does it look like I'm doing princess..? Look, I know that we haven't been together for more than 10 months but I really want to make you mine forever. You make me the absolute happiest and I wanna make more babies with you and have a happy family. We have Ryan already and even if he isn't mine, Im still gonna love him like he is. Look Y/n, what i'm trying to say because my knee is killing me is..Will you marry me?" he says while tearing up.

I feel tears fall down my face and I say "Yes oh my gosh yes" He gets off of his knee, puts the engagement ring on my hand and kisses me and I hug him for a long time.

I look at the ring he put on me and it's a shiny emerald with a diamond band. "wow this is so pretty" I say laughing and looking at it. "it was a family heirloom and my uncle told me to give it to you to carry on the tradition." he says smiling.

"Gosh the town is gonna frown upon the fact that i'm gonna get married at 20" I say laughing and rolling my eyes.

Everyone comes home and we tell them the news. When Steve hears the news, he puts down the baby and leaves.

Fuck you too Steve.

Everyone is inside celebrating the news and I go outside with the baby and I sit on the porch swing. I'm sitting there and swinging with Ryan and then Mom comes out and sits next to me.

"Hey, you okay? You should be celebrating that you're getting married" she says sitting next to me and taking the baby. "It's the way that Steve reacted. I don't know what to do..like what if I'm still in love with him even tho he broke my heart multiple times" I say starting to cry.

She side hugs me and says "girly I don't think you're in love with him anymore. You seem much happier with Eddie and it could just be the fact that you guys have been through so much- like yeah maybe Steve still might be in love with you but are you really in love with him..?" I look at her and I just let the tears fall from my face.

She kisses me forehead and then goes inside with Ryan and gives him to Eddie. I wipe off my face and take a few deep breaths before going back inside.

"You okay?" Will says as I walk back inside. "Yeah i'm fine" I say as I smile at him.

I feed the baby and put him down to sleep for the night. I walk into the room where me and Eddie sleep and Eddie is sitting watching TV.

"Hi princess" he says as I sit on the bed. "Hi baby" i respond snuggling into him. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer.

"I love you" he says. "I love you the most" I say falling asleep as I respond.

- 6 months later -

Today was the day. The day I got married.

I woke up to an empty bed because apparently it's bad to see your bride before wedding day blah blah blah whatever.

I laid there for a minute and ended up going to sleep but not too long before I heard the door open and all of the girls come in.

"WAKE UPPP" Nancy yelled at me and jumped on the bed and laid beside me. "What time is it" I said groggily. "It's 7:30" Robin said at the edge of the bed.

I pushed them all out and went to the bathroom to shower. I got out and put my robe on and I smelled the sweet smell of pancakes and french toast and went out to see mom cooking.

I seen my baby and he looked absolutely adorable in his tuxedo for the wedding. Here's what he looks like now for a 6 month old in his tuxedo: