★Page 4★

Once they were in Raphael's room, they sat on his bed. Patrica turned to him and asked "What should we do?" Raph turned to her. "Well, we could go on TikTok to watch dumbass bitches do dumbass shit." "Ooh yasss, that sounds super fun! 😍" Exclaimed Patrica.

An hour or so later, idk..

"Damn, I'm starting to get bored, and really fucking horny." Patrica thought to herself. Raphael had fallen asleep. Patrica tapped Raphael's arm. "..Huh?" Raphael looked at her, somewhat out of it. "Well, I'm kinda bored, and.." "And?" if Raphael has eyebrows, he'd raise one of them, but ofc he doesn't cuz he's a fucking mutant turtle. Patrica nervously looked away. "I-I-I uh..... I'm kinda horny, so....... ⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄3⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄" Right then, she got cut off by Raphael pressing a finger on her lips. Patrica stared at him with wide eyes. "I already know what you want, Kitten~" Raphael stared at her with a grin. "You want me to destroy your turtleussy~" As soon as the words left his mouth, Patrica felt butterflies swirl in her stomach. Then, Raphael kissed her passionately. Their kissing got very heated. Then without warning, Raphael pulled out his 14 inch MEGADICK and fucked her until they both came super hard.

 Then without warning, Raphael pulled out his 14 inch MEGADICK and fucked her until they both came super hard