Chapter 3

A C E

After the fight I called lev and asked him to send the cleaning team.

All of my men who were not injured were helping those who were, while I patched up Mikhail's ear, "So what are we gonna do about that?" He looked at Ivan's body on the floor.

I nodded at Jay one of my men who was functionable, "Pack him up and send him to Dimitri". "I don't think Dimitri is behind this" Mikhail says while wiping his blooded hands "We can't be sure" I spit out the blood and lick my teeth.

"Everyone has left boss, we'll leave after you get changed" Lev hands me a fresh suit. I take the suit in my hands and move inside the mansion crossing the bodies. As I go further in, the entrance to the secret exit is opened with a pool of blood on the ground.

After changing we left for our mansion.

* * *

Back to present

"How about we meet here tomorrow? I'll bring my friend so you can meet up with them" "Sounds good. What time should we meet up?" "I'll ask my friend and let you know" I nodded at her and went back to my brother.

"Stop your whining red and tell me what you found out" He immediately stoped crying and his face became serious "Mr Rossi was found unconscious behind our mansion...... The doctors said that he's in a coma and are not sure when he'll wake up."

Oh he's gonna pay for this.

"I didn't know Dimitri loved his asshole of a father so much" I say and see Reyden's jaw clenching. He never meet him during the war but he hates him to the gut.

After meeting up with Anish we left with Mikhail driving, lev in the passenger's seat and red sleeping on my shoulder without a care.

My phone dinged and lit up.
One message from Sara.

~Message~

Sara :
Hey! So I asked my friend and they said that they are free in the evening.
Will that be okay for you?

Me :
Hey
Yea that will work out.
I'll be there at 6

Sara :
Great! See you

~~~

"Wake up red we've got work to do" I move my shoulder trying to wake him up "Huh..uh..hmm..yea" anddddd he goes back to sleep again. If only he was not my baby brother I would've unalived him myself. Sigh.

We reach the mansion to a very worried mamma. "Who was it?" She asks us as we settle down. "....Ivan". Silence.

"He's dead mamma. You can't do anything now" Red says annoyingly. "Dimitri's not" She said in a calm voice which caused an awkward silence to creep in.

After a very silent dinner I went to my office with red following right after me.

"What is it? You've been awfully silent this whole time" Red says as he plops down on the sofa playing with my brass knuckles placed on the side table. "Just thinking.. Anyways we have two meetings tomorrow and you are gonna attend one of them. Alone" "What the-" "I'm not asking you." I tell him raising my voice.

"Atleast tell me what is it about" He asks me frowning "You're meeting with Sara and her friend" Hearing this he beams up, he is really fond of her. "Her friend is an architect and you are gonna decide if that person is capable of working for us." "Woah ho ho! Finally you are recognising my eye for people" "Learn how to wipe your mouth first stupido!" He quickly wipes the sauce on the side of his lips.

"But why do I have to go alone, where are you going?" "I have to go to the hospital and then meet up with Mr Rossi's assistant, I'll see if he can continue working with us or we'll have to see for other people, that's where you come in" "So the person I'm meeting is not going to be our architect..then why am i meeting them? Oh my god my brain has stopped functioning"

"We can't just make a stranger our architect stupido, so the person you'll be meeting could be our temporary architect...if and only if you think they can handle working for us" Hearing this red forms an O with his mouth and leaves my office. Stupido. A smile creeps on my face.