Chapter 3: helping the flower 🌻

"Sorry for being a burden back there. "They were both sitting in the nurse's office, it was quiet.

"I'm sorry about those idiots, have they been bullying you?" The room remains quiet. Jacob looked away, how could he know what to tell him. He wasn't sure if Lunar was helping him or creating a way to blackmail him. Lunar gently grabbed his hand and pulled it onto his heart.

"Hey. I wouldn't lie to you okay. You can tell me the truth, I promise." He whispered in a calming tone. Jacob stayed silent, awaiting for his words to reappear. His eyes looked towards Lunar, his heart skipped a beat. The deep thoughts ran through his mind, awaiting for them to settle, it remained quiet. Jacob breathed in deeply before thinking of an answer.

" Yes, those kids usually are dickheads towards me but it's never gotten that bad.."
"Are you lying to me?"
"No.." his voice leaked with a venomous snarl. Lunars face twisted into concern. Watching Jacob shake his hands in anxiety. He wanted Jacob to be honest but Jacob wanted to silence Lunar. It was too much to tell him, he didn't wanna seem like a pussy and not suck it up.
(Hehe suck pussy-mars. hush)

"You shouldn't push your feelings down, I want to help you, I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened."
"Never mind it, I'll be fine, I already feel better." Lunar just stayed quiet before grabbing his arm and pulling him into a hug. Jacob's face flushed and he started to tear up, he latched onto Lunar letting loud sobs echo around the room.

"I don't know how I'm gonna survive this shit, they make my life a living hell. It's not fair, I try to succeed in everything and yet people don't give me the credit I deserve." He sobbed in anger, his face softened into Lunars fabric. Lunar held him tighter wanting to make Jacob feel safe. He couldn't believe he never noticed this harassment before, of course he didn't know Jacob then but he could have helped him. At this point, Jacob's tears had stained Lunars shirt and he snuggled into his chest.
"I'm sorry, I don't mean to trauma dump... are you alright?"
"Toooootally fiiiiine hehe" Lunars face glowed a bright red. Lunar was not okay. Having gay crises. Lol.

"But just know, I'm here for you okay? You can talk to me anytime and anywhere. If you have any troubles or doubts you call me ''okay sunflower!" Lunar half yelled and whispered proudly,his face was forced into a smug look as he thought he was pretty cool. But Jacob looked at his weirdy but shrugged. He trusted the moon now. His shaking had stopped and his face was happier knowing someone like Lunar would help him get through some shit now.

Lunars face lit up thinking of something to say, "soo , wanna go get apple pie?" He questioned Jacob hoping he'd say yes.
"Sure let's go, Moonlight."
Lunar's cheeks went red at the Nickname.
Jacob turned towards him, laughing.
"What you call me sunflower you douche bag!" He cackled running out the hallway.
Lunar's heart pumped as his breath hitched.
I think I'm in love.