Chapter 4. Secrets of the blossom

Jacob was laying at home, looking at his phone when a notification popped up, someone sent a message to him. He opened the message which read:

Hi Jacob! It's me Lunar.
I noticed you weren't at school so I wrote this.
My handwriting is literally shit sorry. *image attached, it read:*

Hello Jacob, why aren't you at school, are people still bothering you? I'll fight them if you want me to.

Jacob was sitting in his room holding his phone. Today was a bad day for him and he was trying to figure out what to say to Lunar, he had written;
hey moonlight, I can't come to s... Can't come to school sorry...
I'm feelin...

He threw his phone and rested his face in his hands

I hope those kids stay away from you :(
Also, teach is a bitch >:(

Jacob blushed a bit and snorted. This person he met was a total douchebag. Lunar was a big dork, he looked back at the picture he was sent (literally a photo of himself in front of the teacher), his eyes glanced back and forth between words and he tapped his feet when excited. Jacob snapped out of his thoughts and blushed even worse. WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS! He mentally screamed.

Lunch break (casually pretend Jacob was feeling better and went back to school)
Jacob wrote down words from his book onto the assigned paper. When greeted with a familiar dork.
"Jacob, I need help! I suck at science!" He groaned and showed him the sheet.

"Study a disorder?" Jacob raised a brow at him, Lunar sighed and answered.

"I have to do anorexia." Jacob jumped at that word, he avoided eye contact for a bit. Lunar banged his head into the table. Jacob's leg bobbed up and down in nervousness. He took a breath and calmed down.

"I know a lot about that." Lunar's look beamed at him.
"You're so smart." He shot at him and Jacob jumped again.

"I uh, my S-sister suffers from it." He muttered out while lunar frowned. "It's basically an eating disorder. The victim has a fear when it comes to eating, they get scared by gaining the smallest amount of weight."

"How old is she?" lunar's face deepened with curiosity.

"... 10." Lunar's face paled at the age, 10. He thought, that's so fucken young. He wondered for a moment,gazing into the green field. He looked back at Jacob who looked like he saw a ghost. He grabbed his notes and stood up.

"Sorry Jacob, this was a bad idea, I shouldn't have asked you to help. Sorry." his body went to walk away when Jacob grabbed his sleeve. Lunar turned to him and questioned the action. Jacob took one of his notes and started to write answers. Lunar sat down and watched and read the words.

"Your sister, what's her name?"
"Melody, she's a sweet girl. But she's very shy with new people hah. If she saw you she'd probably run behind me. But yet again, she'd love your hair." Jacob pulled the strands of  colour hair. Lunar pushed his hand away and went back to writing, his face was focused yet again. Jacob stared at him with boredom, his gaze looked down to his shirt. "Lunar, can I tell you something?" His voice was filled with disgust, Lunar looked at him and nodded.

"I- i uh have a medical problem with me," He hid his face in his trembling hands, "Im classified as intersex, meaning I have both female and male reproductive systems. It's hard to fit in when I have very very different looks." Looking up Lunar's face didn't show anything. Nothing like disgust or even cockyness.

"That's interesting,does it have to do with your chromosomes? I'm still a little confused." He spoke back with a peak of interest, as Jacob was about to speak the bell went off and the students were yelling and laughing. Lunar gathered his things and looked back at Jacob, he gave a small wave and rushed off. Jacob remained dumb founded.

Maybe another time.

Hey it's marsss! Sorry We haven't posted anything with this book it has been a roller coaster this year!