Chapter Three: First Day

DING!!DING!!DING!!DING!!DING!!DING!!DING!!DING!!DING!!DING!!

I groaned as I squashed the pillow over my head. In an attempt to block out the incredibly frustrating noise. I hear footsteps around the room and then the sound stops. Jess must have turned it off.
"Rose, c'mon you gotta get up." Jess whispers while shaking my shoulder.
I ignore her and flip over and return to my slumber.

As I begin to drift back into my dream, a very loud and rude "ROSEEE!" gets screamed into my ear. I jolt up in fright and fall to the floor with a "clunk!"

"Ouch.." I mumble.
Giant amounts of laughter fill the room from Jess. And a little "F*ck you" from me.

20 MINUTES LATER

"My chest still hurts from laughing at you this morning." Jess snickers.

Jess was showing me around this morning before our class.
"Yeah, yeah OK. You can stop bringing it up now." I stated.

Ding!

Jess pulls her phone out from her back pocket. Switching off her alarm.

"My first class is starting, I gotta go. You good to get to yours?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I'm good BROSKI." I assured her. "Catch ya later?"
"Yes," She started walking in the direction of her class. "MEET IN THE CAFETERIA!" She called out, before disappearing into the crowded halls.

Welp, now I'm alone.

I looked around, trying to remember the directions Jess told me. I tried reading all the signs around the halls but nothing sounded like my class.

Annnd lost! Great...

I pulled out that stupid map I asked for and started walking down the hall. I was so busy trying to figure out this map that I wasn't actually looking where I was going. I was panicking and started picking up speed, I looked up looking for signs and as I did, my foot got caught and I tripped. Falling onto someone in front of me. We fell with a bang. Our bodies colliding and hitting the floor.

"Ouch, f*ck." I huffed. Landing onto a hard chest. Soft cotton material rubbing against my face.

How many times can a girl fall in a day?

I pushed up with my arms not making eye contact with the person I landed onto.

"Shit, sorry." I apologised.

"F*ck! Watch where you're going!" A deep voice growled.

"I'm sorry.. What?" My blood began to boil from this disgusting attitude. I raised my eyes to the person's face and froze. Deep brown eyes glared down at me. The boy had messy, curly chestnut hair, a jawline that could kill and full pink lips.

"So are you going to get off or what?!" He growled.

"Ask nicely and I'll think about it, b*tch." I smirk.

He looked back in shock. Like he's never heard someone talk back to him. His brows furrowed and I watched with amusement as his anger started to rise.

"I could stay here all day but I'm afraid you're not worth my time," I teased. I leaned in so he could feel my warm breath against his neck and whispered. "Puppy."

Before he could explode, I pushed up off his body and stood. Feeling his warm ambience part. I dusted off my clothes and picked up my shit. When I finally looked up around me, I realised that all took place in the middle of a busy hall. Everyone had stopped in busy lives just to watch, some with their jaws left ajar.