Qibli's perspective

My hands were spread across the ends of a scroll, holding it open to read. My head and neck was lifted to read the scroll a little easier. The scroll was about some corny future sci-fi but i didnt mind since it was half decent anyways. Outside was dark and cloudy with little parts of the sky showing, exposing the moons that showed. Winter was beside me with his muzzle laying on the ground, reading as well, or so I thought. His body was cold and motionless, with his wing around my body. I turned my head to face Winters. A tired and blank face with closed eyes was now Winters expression. I thought he might have gotten bored of the scroll or something. Or he was just too tired from all his whining because I made him share a bed with me since I didnt have any extra matts or any leaves to make him one.

I closed the scroll and placed it to the side, making a nick in the scroll to show which word I had been if I were to read it again. I took Winters wing off my body and tucked in mine. I then rolled over him with all his spines and scales jabbing into my sail and wings. "Qibli!!!" Winter screeched. I chuckled. On Winters other side, his scales were colder and more icewing like. His scales were probably colder on that side since I was on his other, making his scales warmer. 

Winter turned to look at me with an angry and flustered face all at once. I smiled back and placed my wing around his cold and spikey body as Winter tucked in his wings. I nuzzled his face with the side of mine and closed my eyes and went to bed.